Crash to Desktop Bug

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
Sovute
Young scout

Crash to Desktop Bug

Post by Sovute »

While I was playing Flower Shop on my first run I was at the point where Uncle had suffered the heart attack and I got back together with Jill. While going through the epilogue, though, the game crashed to desktop and this happened:

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.
NameError: name 'poetryreview' is not defined

While running game code:
- script call at line 181 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/scheduler.rpy
- script at line 1144 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/endings.rpy
- python at line 1144 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/endings.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\ast.py", line 1294, in execute
File "C:\Games\The Flower Shop\renpy\python.py", line 966, in py_eval
File "C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/endings.rpy", line 1144, in <expression>
NameError: name 'poetryreview' is not defined

While running game code:
- script call at line 181 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/scheduler.rpy
- script at line 1144 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/endings.rpy
- python at line 1144 of C:\- indie dev -\games\renpy.new\flowershop\game/endings.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Crash to Desktop Bug

Post by jack1974 »

Hello,
this bug was fixed in the latest version. When did you buy the game? If you bought recently you should have got the updated version already.
Sovute
Young scout

Post by Sovute »

I originally bought it on initial release and didn't get to playing it before now. At any rate, time to get the updated version!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes good idea, you can redownload it by logging with your order email at the URL:
customer/index.php