Winter in Fairbrook: Ryan bug?

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
Foreversh
Young scout

Winter in Fairbrook: Ryan bug?

Post by Foreversh »

It's a minor bug as it doesn't appear to affect the storyline... Not sure though~ However, right after the snowstorm, the interaction with him speaking about his hobbies pops up again for no apparent reason even though I've already done it. This has happened during multiple playthroughs, so it's not a one-time thing~
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Winter in Fairbrook: Ryan bug?

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm does it repeats several times in the same playthrough, or just once?
p.s. I also uploaded version 1.1c which has some bonus Jacob and Ryan texts (no new scenes, just longer texts for existing ones though) and fixes a missing chibi during Trent/Steve endings.
Foreversh
Young scout

Post by Foreversh »

It repeats twice. Once before the snowstorm and then the second time, it repeats right after the snowstorm scene without me setting a schedule or anything.

Hm, I only have the 1.1b version. Do I need to re-download the demo and re-register my email, or will my current full version automatically download the new version? Sorry, I'm extremely computer illiterate, so I know nothing about how this works >_<
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah the repeat might happen if you started a game with the old version, I think with the new one should be OK.
To get 1.1c you just need to uninstall the current version and redownload from the same URL, it will keep your savegame/registration info, no problems :)
ffxplayer
Young scout

Post by ffxplayer »

I downloaded 1.1c onto my desktop and the Ryan bug remains. This is the first time I've downloaded the game onto this system(I've been using my laptop previously)so it's still there.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah yes, another user reported that, it will be fixed in the final release though (I forgot a command in the game, so next version will be fixed for sure!).