planet stronhold sequel

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
noname
Young scout

planet stronhold sequel

Post by noname »

I happened across an old post of yours dated 2011 where you stated that you were almost finished with a sequel to Planet stronhold. Did that ever happen and what is the title? I think it was 2011 but some time ago anyway.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: planet stronhold sequel

Post by jack1974 »

No no, I'm pretty sure I didn't write that. Maybe I said I had finished coding a new battle system for a possible sequel, but I decided to redo it better. Planet Stronghold 2 (aka Warzone) is still in the works, sorry :)
noname
Young scout

Post by noname »

Oops! new to this site and didn't see your ps2 thread. However if you google planet stronhold 2 then go to Lemma Soft Forums you will see a post you made July 27 2011 where you said that the expansion was ready for alpha and really wouldn't be an expansion but a full game in itself only a little shorter. That just confused me as it was 3 years ago. However I would like to compliment you on a fine game. I didn't think I would like it but it's great and can't wait to play PS2. Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes you always have to take with a grain of salt what I write about release dates (especially if is 3 years older :mrgreen:).
Thanks for the compliments, hopefully PS2 will be even better! :)