breaking bug

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
sagarasouske
Young scout

breaking bug

Post by sagarasouske »

Im stuck lategame at the point where i only have to purge the marada queen, my problem is i already visited and defeated her right after sighting with the king without getting the quest from the android first.
i got all the other races but each time i visit maradas queens lair i get the message "theres nobody here now". is there a way to fix that or do i have to restart the whole story? hope you can help me guys
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: breaking bug

Post by jack1974 »

Can you send me a savegame so I can check the variables? I think should be able to fix this without the need to restart.
sagarasouske
Young scout

Post by sagarasouske »

sure could you just explain me how i can send you the savefile?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Check here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
Unless you're playing the Android version, then is in sdcard / Android / data / com.winterwolves.planetstronghold / files / saves /
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK I fixed the problem, but I thought that would be able to mark the quest as "solved". Instead checking the code, isn't really possible :(
So I have added a check that will prevent you from actually fighting Shiler until you get the quest to do it. This means that you need to load an older savegame, sorry :oops:

(all those bugs are coming out at the right time though, before the game is on Steam!)
sagarasouske
Young scout

Post by sagarasouske »

ah thanks for the fix will do =)