How to get Damien??????

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
NeNe09
Young scout

How to get Damien??????

Post by NeNe09 »

Okay So i bought Planet stronghold on the ipad recently about a month ago and I'm like at the last battle but through out the game I was wondering how to get Damien? Like I sided with shiler and cliff and throughout the game I've been going back and fourth trying to get damien! Please do help!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: How to get Damien??????

Post by jack1974 »

Well you need to visit him and pick the right answers during dialogues to max the relationship value (you can save before each choice to make sure you pick the right one). Damien romance works only with Lisa BTW.
NeNe09
Young scout

Post by NeNe09 »

I know that but the problem is that he hasn't appear for me throughout the whole game??? Like how do you unlock him and such cause I'm quite confuse. :( super sorry for the confusion!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Uhm you need to explore the planet map, he is in one sector at the bottom, is not possible that you missed him !
NeNe09
Young scout

Post by NeNe09 »

I had to delete and re download the game and get back to point where I was. And FINALLY he appeared on the map :'D it's rather odd since I got the event to meet him but it never showed up on the map! Oh well At least I solved my problems! And thank you so much for the help! :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool, glad you could finally romance Damien! :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

And sometimes there can be some random bug. I know in one game I was able to romance both Tom and Michelle as Lisa (and I didn't exactly plan it that way).