Bug : Boss battle

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
Pakuska
Young scout

Bug : Boss battle

Post by Pakuska »

im talking about the boss battle where you have to fight a vause psionisist, vause soulsucker and a corrosive vause. It seems the corrosive vause hits two characters, but on the damage log it only shows that he hits one character.. I dont know if its a bug that he hits two people, or that its a bug that it doesnt show that he hits two people. Im also stuck at this boss battle cause its insanely hard. :( I already switched to easy, but still strugling to get past this.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Bug : Boss battle

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm no I checked in the code and all the Vause enemies hits only 1 target! I'm going to play the game and see, maybe will ask you for a savegame, since I am not sure I have one exactly before that battle! thanks
Pakuska
Young scout

Post by Pakuska »

Thanks for your reply, I hope its not some freak bug (That only I got. <_< Its happened before on game.).. x_x It doesnt happen always. It seems to appear less, now I restarted the game, tho I have still seen it happen a few times. >.< It also seems to appear more if my characters has more hp.. once they get low it doesnt seem to appear that often. =/
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well do you have a savegame before that battle? can you send it to me? They're in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Planet_Stronghold
Pakuska
Young scout

Post by Pakuska »

uhm sure, tho its a savegame in the middle of the battle, do you have an email adress I can send it to, or a site I can upload it to? xD Im not that familiar with this kind of things.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes just emailed you :) thanks
Pakuska
Young scout

Post by Pakuska »

How did it go, am I crazy and is it just my imagination, or did I stumble on a bug? :shock:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry hadn't time yesterday to try it with the mess I made with the new Loren update! Today should have more time to check :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So, TODAY had time to check :lol:
And yes you're right, Joshua gets hit but the log doesn't say anything. I'm going to check why that happens! thanks
Pakuska
Young scout

Post by Pakuska »

Thank you so much. xD I tried to beat that boss for three hours. and then finally gave up because of that. :P