Who is the best Love Interest?

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm

Who is Planet Stronghold best Love Interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by jack1974 »

I decided to make one also for this game. Even if the romance in Planet Stronghold is less dominant than in Loren (the sequel will fix this though) I am still curious to know who was the most popular.
I've chosen Damien because even if I usually play as straight male, I really think that romance plot and that couple was the best one, the leader of the humans with an outlaw... quite cool IMHO. 8)
Aleema
Official writer

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by Aleema »

Damien's CG is best CG.
Skyway
Young scout

Post by Skyway »

Have not finished to comment. XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, that probably had also a big impact. I also liked Joshua-Rumi CG but Damien's one is definitely the best.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Skyway wrote:Have not finished to comment. XD
Hehe, by the way if some endings are a bit bittersweet, I'm planning to review them with Aleema before the sequel is out. Just telling you because an user here was pissed about how abruptly some romance ended (like the gay one with Prince Cliff).
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

I will vote when I have replayed the game with Lisa Nelson, but so far I liked the Rumi romance.
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

Damien was my favorite, best CG and one of 'my types'. I also liked Michelle and Rumi a great deal. I've mentioned elsewhere that I felt that Tom liked his ride better than Lisa. Rebecca and Prince Cliff both felt really abrupt. I wanted to know more about Rebecca's past than anything else.

Also I'm the hardcore one who is constantly asking for Lucille and Jacob. I liked their characters and found myself wishing for romances though I'm very excited for the Mareda queen in the sequel. The other alien also interests me though I don't have much interest in Prince Cliff as a female choice. I know you're planning a plot twist to explain that so I'm intrigued, but I'll freely admit I like Cliff as Joshua's exclusively gay option. Milo definitely looks cute from the sprite you showed and Tom and Rebecca continue to leave me a bit flat. Curious to see how they've all changed several years later though.

Maybe that damn car will have blown up... /forever bitter. :x
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Will definitely "review" all the endings with Aleema before starting the sequel, so that they are better / more matching the new game. Also I think now that the game will be written by a real writer, both Rebecca and Tom personalities will be expanded / improved.
The prince female option might be changed though, since I can ask the artist to change the image somehow, I mean, it's not anything "final" yet! :)
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

The sequel takes place several years later? Interesting... also, where can I see the aforementioned sprites/images of characters? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Of Milo? here it goes (casual outfit):