Who is the best Love Interest?

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm

Who is Planet Stronghold best Love Interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

MadarFoxfire
Young scout

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by MadarFoxfire »

I think the four in your party you can romance either way. I'm pretty sure you can't romance Cliff if
Spoiler:
you get him thrown in jail.
And I can't speak for Damien yet. But Tom and the ladies, they should be fine either way.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes there should be no problem romancing Rebecca no matter which side you pick. Of course you need the pick the right answers and have high enough relationship to trigger the "romance quest/scene".
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

Question:
Why isn't Jacob Miles romancable?
I really enjoyed him and his personality and story :3 Thought he was not a regular in my party.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha not sure how many female would like to romance him. He's a bit... weird with all those tattoos on his head!
Anyway, for the sequel we're deciding the romances and there will be more than I had initially planned but don't want to say anything since it can change and don't want to get false hopes.
jtitor
Young scout

Post by jtitor »

Tattoos are sexy :P And I found Jacob way more interesting then Tom or Rebecca (though I'm looking mostly at Tom here... oh you bland eyecandy you)
My fav is definitely Michelle :D I was kinda disappointed in ending, but no biggie since there's sequel planned
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

Weird? He's sexy! And ... well, as I said :3 I like his personality.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Right now the plan is:
- add the romance CGs of the other character from the first game (Michelle/Lisa, Cliff/Joshua, Joshua/Rumi, Lisa/Damien and so on).
- add a new hot guy working for the Empire (to balance things, since we decided that Lakadema is more female than male... so we count her as female even if in theory she is no gender :lol:)
- POSSIBLY add some more romances, but I have to see since I'd like also to have different character poses when talking with them, and that requires more work :wink:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Sounds good Jack, I really hope you're able to work in more, but it's understandable if you can't.

-Looks up at poll- Go Michelle!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just had an email exchange with Aleema for the plot/gameplay, lots of great ideas. I want the game to be awesome from the writing/romance point of view but also from the gameplay. We're going to add a (simple) metagame that will integrate with the RPG gameplay and fits perfectly with the story, which I think will be quite original as well.
In other words can't wait to begin working on this 8)
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 »

Im not sure this is the case but I wanted to romance Michelle Lafeur with my Joshua and seeing this thread I hope that she's not a lesbian. That would really suck as she's cute and also because Im a big fan of daywalkers as I am one, lol.