Surprised by this gem

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
APNunes
Young scout

Re: Surprised by this gem

Post by APNunes »

jack1974 wrote:Well I am quite new to Desura but I think I can generate keys like other developers do for Steam, so anyone who bought it from me can also get a free key to play it on Desura (I'm going to check more carefully but I really think should be possible).
So what are you waiting for??? :lol:
I know this is a old message, but if you could do that for me, I would be very grateful! I'm using Desura much more than in the past, and I would like have this game listed there.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Send me a message from Desura with your username since is easier that way :)
APNunes
Young scout

Post by APNunes »

jack1974 wrote:Send me a message from Desura with your username since is easier that way :)
You're jack_norton, right? Pm sent :wink:
Edit: Thank you!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You're welcome :)
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

Just recently also bought Planet Stronghold. This is my third winterwolves game, after first buying loren and then roommates. So far i like the game. But it seems to me that it is harder then loren, especially with those warazui or whatever they are called bots. Or maybe i have just chosen the most strategic profession and that others are easier (went for psionic). I think the writing ain't that bad. A nice thing is that you can turn weapons and armor you don't need into scrap. It reminds me to two worlds II, where you also can turn armor into the raw materials. The people you meet are interesting and some do grow on you, like rebecca. Too bad she's only available for one side as an interest. And as with other games there are always those which annoys you. That phillip is getting on your nerves and tom ain't better. But that's common in rpg's. Like in the mentioned named two worlds II the antagonist is really one you don't like.
Last edited by candesco on Tue May 20, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes in general this RPG is harder than Loren. Or maybe is Loren that was too easy compared to my other RPGs :mrgreen:
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

Probably. Wouldn't say that loren is too easy, but planet stronghold is like to climb a mountain with a bike. Especially with the first levels. I think you can say at least up to level 6. Then at a certain point it becomes easier. It actually seems like that with some quests you better come back later. I think it's one of the better parts of the game. It ain't the general go there, do that, continue, repeat, as with nowadays action rpg's.