Bionic Heart 2 - the real deal!

A dark sci-fi visual novel: http://winterwolves.com/bionicheart.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Bionic Heart 2 - the real deal!

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah exactly, I found out that unless I explicitly tell the artist (both male/female, but more males...:mrgreen:) have the tendency to draw all girls with huge boobs and it's quite unrealistic! Besides I like variety as you said :)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

I love New Tina. (^_^)b
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Okay, so if variety in breast size is the goal for BH 2, please have at least ONE of the ladies well endowed.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I agree, loving the new Tina.
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

I dunno Fleetp Helen is still quite busty in the new version (her preview's on page 2). Also I like Tanya's streamlined. It's nice to see three different bust sizes in one game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes indeed there's:
Helen = BIG :lol:
Tanya = medium
Tina = small
something for everyone! 8)
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

Is Julia coming back? She was pretty well endowed in the first one as well so I could see her between Tanya and Helen in size or between Tina and Tanya if she got a reduction. I personally like larger breasts, but really it's the personality that matters most. Helen was always very 'ample' but her personality... X_x I was shipping Tanya/Julia all the way in the first one. :mrgreen:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

pysali wrote:Is Julia coming back? She was pretty well endowed in the first one as well so I could see her between Tanya and Helen in size or between Tina and Tanya if she got a reduction. I personally like larger breasts, but really it's the personality that matters most. Helen was always very 'ample' but her personality... X_x I was shipping Tanya/Julia all the way in the first one. :mrgreen:

You also shipped Tanya/Julia? Thats great! I also shipped the
Spoiler:
"unholy threesome" between Luke, Helen and Tanya
, since the three of them are quite wierd ^____^ I just thought:"As long that Tom don't get any, I'm happy". But, Julia is a real wild card in my opinion... So many possibilities for her, she can be a hero or a villain, not to mention she was so pretty...
pysali
Young scout

Post by pysali »

@ Madance

I did, I really did only I was like
Spoiler:
Dr. Mark, I love you and think your romance with Julia is really sweet, but go away and let me romance her with Tanya now. I also was embracing the threesome and leaving Tom out of it. Julia was my favorite side character she really did have so much great potential. I kind of hope this is set a bit in the future so that Julia can stalk them to Mars or the moon and then I can have some Tanya/Julia finally!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There's Julia sketch in the first page of this thread, though she is not so busty, but perhaps is the kind of dress :wink:
Is fun to see that everyone hates Tom. I think after you play this one maybe you'll change your mind. There is definitely threesome endings but not with the combinations you might imagine :mrgreen: