Enjoying It Immensely!

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
MidnightBlue
Young scout

Enjoying It Immensely!

Post by MidnightBlue »

I would never have considered myself someone who could enjoy visual novels, but over the last few months I've found myself coming back to this site time and time again. Some of the games I've tried are okay, but I've noticed the ones produced within the last year-or-so are of very good quality.

For example, I've fallen in love with Heileen 3 completely, and I'm now on my second playthrough and savouring every encounter with all of its lovable characters. There's something about the atmosphere and setting that makes me all warm and relaxed. I love the length, the music (especially the tavern music!), and I love the humour. It's a perfect game for a long, rainy evening.

I suppose what I want to say is: I hope you produce a tonne of new games, and I hope they're all as good as this one! :yahoo:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Enjoying It Immensely!

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks!
Yeah, the new/more recent ones have much higher quality than the first ones I made :mrgreen: I'll make more for sure, no worries about that!
cheska
Young scout

Re: Enjoying It Immensely!

Post by cheska »

Me too, I found this spot after playing Loren, and started to play all those games that were made before. ^_^ Just downloaded the Heileen series from the app-store (because I'm more often outdoors and its easier to play it on my tablet) and I really like the game. I like the script very much and its amusing, all those characters. =p