Heileen 3 best love interest poll! (yuri)

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm

Who is the best love interest in Heileen 3 ? (GxG)

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Heileen 3 best love interest poll! (yuri)

Post by jack1974 »

I know the game is not officially out yet, but those who already finished it can vote already :wink:
I'm curious to see the results :)
Sauzer
Young scout

Re: Heileen 3 best love interest poll! (yuri)

Post by Sauzer »

I'm waiting for the final release to play (I'm affraid of bugs!), but I was surprised that Marie only received 1 vote (at the moment of this message). What happened with her? (¿?)

I think that the voluptuous Juliet and the lusty Lora are really hard to beat, LOL
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Well I will endeavor to keep spoilers at bay and just give my opinion. I have completed all of the romances and thesleepykitty did a damn fine job with the writing. To me Ebele was most rewarding as you can see the relationship really opening up in the later stages. Juliet is my second favorite followed by Lora. It would have been the other way around but for the way it concluded.
Spoiler:
They way Otto was handled kind of bugged me, but I am strange that way lol
As for Marie I loved her the first two game and for the most part in the third it is just the way the romance concludes that puts her at a distant 4th.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Finished all female romances. My favorite was definitely Juliet as I felt that had the most character growth of the story arcs. Overall, I rate the romances
Juliet -> Marie -> Lora -> Ebele

From a pure ending CG perspective my ranking goes
Marie -> Lora -> Juliet -> Ebele
I really, really love the Marie ending CG, the Lora one is wicked cool and Juliet's is so sweet.

I didn't care much overall for Ebele or her story arc, and the ending CG is just goofy.
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Pace675 wrote:Well I will endeavor to keep spoilers at bay and just give my opinion. I have completed all of the romances and thesleepykitty did a damn fine job with the writing. To me Ebele was most rewarding as you can see the relationship really opening up in the later stages. Juliet is my second favorite followed by Lora. It would have been the other way around but for the way it concluded.
>////< Aw, thank you.

For the yuri writing, I only did Juliet and Ebele. Even then, they already had a completed storyboard, so it was just me writing the scenarios already laid out (with a few changes or directions.) I wasn't with Heileen 3 since the beginning, and only worked on the yuri expansion after the first writer quit. I admit I was nervous, but I didn't want the yuri version to be delayed or, worse, shelved until another writer stepped in. =<
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe fun how opinions are different. I think Ebele is the most interesting romance instead of all four! but maybe because I had a soft spot for her already :wink:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I guess I just don't like her personality. :wink: She's too perfect and too demanding that Heileen be perfect too. At least the other characters have flaws.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I see, that is a good reason. Anyway from the poll seems Juliet is the winner for now! :lol:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Juliet is the most complex of the Yuri romances. No wonder she got the first place in the pool! :lol:
Spoiler:
I felt while playing the game, that Juliet only acted in such agressive and rude way towards Heileen to push her away, and to deny her feelings(And yes, I think she did this since the second game, which means she crushed on Heileen for a long time :wink: ). Of all the romances, she is the most exotic, realistic and sweet(By the way, I think she's the only lesbian of all romances, since she never felt anything towards Morgan, correct me if I am wrong). She is my Yuri headcanon for Heileen.

Now, about Ebele... I agree that she is too perfect and want's everyone(especially Heileen) to be like her, but I actually loved most of her interactions. She is my close second. XDDD

I still need to see Lora's and Marie's romance ending, but to be sincere, romancing Lora kinda freaks me out and Marie is so annoying in this game that I wished there was a "kill option" so I could make her stop talking all together. And to think I actually shipped her and Heileen during the first and the second game... :oops:
XDDD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just noticed it now but is quite funny: Morgan is the best otome love interest while Juliet the best yuri so far (though not with the gap that Morgan has in the other poll!).
W PIRATES! :lol: