Heileen 3 best love interest poll! (otome)

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm

Who is the best love interest in Heileen 3 ? (GxB)

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Heileen 3 best love interest poll! (otome)

Post by jack1974 »

Decided to do a small poll too like I did for the RPGs :) When the yuri version is out, will make another one for the females. I think I know who is going to win anyway.... :wink:
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Re: the Heileen 3 best love interest poll!

Post by thesleepykitten »

*looks at the poll*

It seems we prefer really bad eggs. ;) A pirate's life for us!
AokoKaze
Young scout

Post by AokoKaze »

Heh, I think it helps that Morgan's the only one who's not at least a little bit of a lecher :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well clearly this poll was pointless from the beginning :lol: I think the female one will be more balanced!
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

Unlocked Sebastian and Morgan only, so maybe my opinion will change later.

I liked Morgan because he felt like the only one who was 'serious' about Heileen... John struck me as being too immature, and even though Jonathan seems OK, his similarity to John was a little off-putting for me.

I actually think Sebastian was the best-looking love interest, but I did not like his ending as much, or
Spoiler:
how Heileen essentially had to give up her friends to be with him.
Finally, and completely (or almost completely) unrelated, playing Morgan's romance arc got me very excited to see how Juliet's romance will be in the yuri version. It was nice to see more depth to her than just 'angry yar yar I'm going to beat you up in a fight!'
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well, I agree on John, but for Jonathan he seems quite different, I mean he is more polite, educated. He is also snob, while John is more humble. Or maybe you meant physical similarity?

As for Sebastian, yes I like how that character turned out.
Spoiler:
I also wanted to make some endings more "tough". For Heileen indeed is not easy to abandon her friends to go live with him. But Sebastian is that kind of guy "take or leave". I think would have been weird if he was OK to just keep living with Heileen and her friends :)
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

I meant physical similarity. They are very different people in personality, choices, etc, but it doesn't help that every time I see him in the game, I think "John with a hat!"

I know they are twins, but still! But that's more a personal reaction, and doesn't really reflect on the writing or the artist.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I get the John with a hat thing but I thought the Jonathan romance was quite sweet. John's was okay but his whole personality is just yuk! Sebastian grown on me and ended quite sweetly as well. Morgan was my first and I loved the whole thing, though I did get the Morgan bad end first and I was "I feel so cheated!" :lol:
Bring on the girls! I don't even know who I want to try first!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've started working on the yuri part today. I mean adding the coding, since has been written even if probably still needs a bit more proofread. But since I'm waiting for Bionic Heart 2 and also for the extra scenes of Heileen 3 I thought to get forward with the job 8)
lalla6794
Young scout

Post by lalla6794 »

for me the best couple should be jonathan+morgan.. I know I'm crazy but during the whole game I always get the feeling they should be together LOL hahaha