Heileen 3 female romances sneak peek!

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Heileen 3 female romances sneak peek!

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, like Spirited Heart you could decide which version to play and pay only for what you like :)
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

Wait, what? I can play SH Girls side on its own? I thought you had to get both, so I gave up in the end because it seemed too pricy if I as going to play just half of the romances :oops: .

It seems I just added a game to my To Buy list :) .
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No you can choose which "side" to buy. If you buy both there's a discount, but you can just buy one of the two versions :)
Themobboss
Young scout

Post by Themobboss »

Giving it the Spirited Heart split treatment like that does sound appealing. Juliet fairly screams out for inclusion. Ebele I'm torn on. She's a well developed enough character that it would be interesting to see, on the other hand I think I'd feel guilty over what would need to happen to Robert to make that happen.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Themobboss wrote: Ebele I'm torn on. She's a well developed enough character that it would be interesting to see, on the other hand I think I'd feel guilty over what would need to happen to Robert to make that happen.
I love Ebele's personality and character design, has always been one of my favorites. Well, maybe she doesn't necessarily need to leave Robert. Hmm. Threesome ending... :lol: :lol:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Hey Jack, i was wondering, how are things on Heileen 3? You mentioned that after Loren, this is the next game to be released, right?

Sigh, I thank thee for making a Yuri version, it's easier for me to buy it(since I do love girls, altough the romances in the first game were all good), but if both versions together become cheaper, I will surely buy them.
I'm happy that Juliet seems to be included in the Girls Love, she is screaming "romance me!", just like Magdalene(by the way, even if she isn't included, pleeeeeeeease don't forget about her, I loved that character to death ^_________^).

Oh, by the way, I was playing Storyteller RPG(you know, the one with the dices and all that) and I made the setting to be in Heileen's "world". Quite challenging, specially if I include elements of the game(like the cards, the seven sin/virtues). Everyone seems quite suprised by some things, like parodoxal situations and so... You made some unique things, I believe!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Madance wrote:Hey Jack, i was wondering, how are things on Heileen 3? You mentioned that after Loren, this is the next game to be released, right?
Yes, though depends on external factors... I am waiting for a coder to finish a new engine, so that the game will be ported on iOS and also playable from web. I don't know yet how much time is needed to finish it though. For Heileen3 I might even consider doing it first on Ren'Py and then convert the game later, but I would like to code it directly with the new system (so I have to do it only once!).
Madance wrote: Sigh, I thank thee for making a Yuri version, it's easier for me to buy it(since I do love girls, altough the romances in the first game were all good), but if both versions together become cheaper, I will surely buy them.
I'm happy that Juliet seems to be included in the Girls Love, she is screaming "romance me!", just like Magdalene(by the way, even if she isn't included, pleeeeeeeease don't forget about her, I loved that character to death ^_________^).
Haha well I loved her character too, but I am not including her in the romances, sorry :oops: I was undecided until last minute, but I thought that (beside Marie and Lora which were obvious) Juliet would have been very interesting, and Ebele was some kind of forced choice after the events of the 2nd game where it always seemed that something might happen between the two.
Madance wrote: Oh, by the way, I was playing Storyteller RPG(you know, the one with the dices and all that) and I made the setting to be in Heileen's "world". Quite challenging, specially if I include elements of the game(like the cards, the seven sin/virtues). Everyone seems quite suprised by some things, like parodoxal situations and so... You made some unique things, I believe!
Thanks, I think the virtues/sins system was quite original/interesting indeed!
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Hello jack, considering I only found out about you late last month, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a triple pack of the heileen series when 3 comes out, as I'm worried I might be missing out if I only get Heileen 3, and I missed all those games coming out.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I'm planning to do that since I already do it with the Heileen 1 + 2 :) I might also do a time limited promotion a few weeks before Heileen3 is released to get the first two very cheap.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Have you got the art for the over two ladies? I am dying to see :)