don't mess with the amazons...

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

don't mess with the amazons...

Post by jack1974 »

not everyone is so cute and sexy as Loren. Some are ... quite muscular and MEAN! :lol: don't make her angry haha
Sadly with this batch I finished all the lineart I asked Loren's artist to do (there are still many characters I didn't post in public yet). I'll miss his great skills :(
pahldus
Woods ranger

Re: don't mess with the amazons...

Post by pahldus »

Not bad, a little more muscular than fits my tastes, but still love that an amazon warrior looks bad ass enough to rip off Amukiki's head.
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

She looks awesome! I love amazonian figures like hers, hope we'll get a muscle goddess romance one day :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well Krimm from SOTW was one, less muscular than this one but still...
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 am Well Krimm from SOTW was one, less muscular than this one but still...
I was a big fan of Krimm, but something slightly more muscular but not quite to this level would have made her even more awesome. I like my women to be athletic and powerful, but not necessarily bodybuilders. I don't find bodybuilders of either gender to be attractive, as I think that is pushing things just a bit too far. I like the more natural yet still muscular look of pro athletes.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I understand what you mean :) I like that too, so in a future game I'll try to have a character like that!