A new race appears

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: A new race appears

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:I can also say that (unfortunately) this is the last game to feature Loren's artist art. This art was made around 2 years ago shortly after SOTW was done, so even for the CGs I'll have to find another artist (there's still time though).
This is from the same artist as Loren? Wow! s/he improved a lot, I mean Loren's art was good too but this is couple of levels above it.

Shame that CGs won't be done by him too, but I guess you do have some pretty good artists at your disposal so I am not too much worried about it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's the same lineart, but a different colorist (he wasn't doing color, only lineart) so maybe that matters :)
And yes I shouldn't have problems finding a good artist for the CGs!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

If I'm asking too much tell me, so I know to back off, but

(For anyone who hasn't played the DLC for SOTW)
Spoiler:
Will Rowinda return in this, since she apparently had survived the Realm of Blood?

She was second only to Chalassa as my fave female character, and so it'd be EPIC to see her again!!!!! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If possible yes :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Aw! I really like Loren's artist. She/he was an amazing artist.

Although didn't you say on your Patreon page that both the catgirl and wolfguy are bi?

But I will say this: hurrah for teasers! A shame I can't just toss a lot of money at you (including a golden kitchen sink) in the hopes of seeing this game released by the end of this year. ;)

Maybe I can....
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

This year I have finished 4 games (with the 5th in beta), and I think all of good quality! Besides I am already working on Amber now, that one needs to be finished first since was a game started back in 2011 :shock:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote:Besides I am already working on Amber now, that one needs to be finished first since was a game started back in 2011 :shock:
Speaking of Planet Stronghold 2... ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For sure I'll start working on it next year shortly after Amber. Maybe even manage to release it! :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

jack1974 wrote:This year I have finished 4 games (with the 5th in beta), and I think all of good quality! Besides I am already working on Amber now, that one needs to be finished first since was a game started back in 2011 :shock:

Wow. There are a lot of games in the works.

Will the new race be called Beastfolk or something?
jack1974 wrote:I can also say that (unfortunately) this is the last game to feature Loren's artist art. This art was made around 2 years ago shortly after SOTW was done, so even for the CGs I'll have to find another artist (there's still time though).
I do know some good artists I can recommend if you like.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There will be many ways people call them, though they use the term "children of the Weald" (refer to the wiki for more info about Weald).
Sure if you know some artists feel free to email/PM me :)