SEXY ORCS!!

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

SEXY ORCS!!

Post by jack1974 »

:o :shock:
you thought all orcs were ugly? Think again!
Haha I must say that when I thought "I'll ask artist to draw some orcs, including sexy orcs" I didn't think the result would be so cool! :mrgreen:

Q & A:

Can I romance them?
Yes, coming soon in a future game romance near you.
Madance
Druid

Re: SEXY ORCS!!

Post by Madance »

Well, they look like Half-Orcs to me...

But, I don't know, could be the Orcs from another region, but since Loren 2 will introduce a Half-Orc(Odurat), I think placing some Half-Orc in a future game might be a good idea.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes probably because of the teeth. I have the other orcs indeed with bigger teeth and they don't look so nice :mrgreen:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I love orcs! But yeah bigger teeth would be cool!
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Can I choose a orc in Cursed Lands? Along with goblins they are my favorite race.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

At the times of the story orcs are still just like the dark elves (unwelcome by the human empire/elves etc) so no sorry :)
You'll be able to play for sure as: human, elf, dwarf, half-elf.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Love those dwarves! Although glad the orcs will be romanceable sometime. I really hope they are the bi options like the naga were, because I really love your female orc design. I always felt they never do get enough "screen time" in fantasy games, and it would be great to see the culture from a companion.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

To be fair the "good looking orcs" are supposed to be half-orcs, since have smaller teeth, smaller ears, etc. Some more attractive traits than the "pure orcs" :mrgreen:
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote::o :shock:
you thought all orcs were ugly? Think again!
Haha I must say that when I thought "I'll ask artist to draw some orcs, including sexy orcs" I didn't think the result would be so cool! :mrgreen:

Q & A:

Can I romance them?
Yes, coming soon in a future game romance near you.
Holly Molly! My body is ready! the teeth are the right size as they are now! now that I found this post I'm DYING to know more about that male sexy orc!!!

psst, if he's straight only you'll break my heart.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Depictions of Orcs have been getting less and less monstrous, and more and more human-like over the years. These look completely human from the neck down and even their faces are mostly human. No tusks, their oversized lower canines are dainty and they have ears that aren't that much different then those often given to elves. It's getting to the point where you can't kill Orcs in games any more without being guilty of racial prejudice... :?