hot snow elves

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

hot snow elves

Post by jack1974 »

was supposed to be an anonymous snow-elf mage but........! turned out too good. Who she could be?
Shea/Althea's mother? or maybe... Shagala?? :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :o :?
Troyen
Elder Druid

Re: hot snow elves

Post by Troyen »

All the sequels were too much. You had to account for innumerable character choices in the original game. So, like the movie industry, you opted to continue the franchise...but in the opposite direction. Get ready for another Tales of Aravorn adventure - this time, showing us how it all began!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes that could be an idea. Though since Shagala at times of SOTW is alone... it means that she can't be romanced!? OH NOES. As you can see a big problem arises already!
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

...or you have a game with a tragic ending. (And this time you wouldn't be killing the player's love interest, just the player!)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm after the turmoil raised BY THAT OTHER GAME THAT YOU WELL KNOW WHO HAD A CHARACTER DIE... I'm not sure I want to do that again :lol:
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Honestly, the facial structure looks too different to be the same people. Regardless, I dig the artwork.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well after 450 years have passed... :mrgreen: anyway it was mostly a joke I made for fun :)
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Old age makes one lose skin elasticity and muscle mass, but the underlying bone structure isn't going to change as much. I mean, nobody is going to to have a wider chin at old age when they never had it in their youth.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

She is the tailor who made Morran's pants.
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.