for yaoi fans...

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

for yaoi fans...

Post by jack1974 »

Yo, sexy guy
:mrgreen: It's Ghamal, a BxB character in another planned game (is not coming out soon so I am not going to talk about it in details now, but I referred to it as the "Dingirra Game"). It's an all combo game again, so there are going to be romances for all tastes, but I thought this one came out pretty good so just wanted to tease :wink:
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Re: for yaoi fans...

Post by Ryocchi »

I need to stop jumping directly into each game forum, first sexy orcs now this and BxB confirmed Jack, you just made my entire week, I will wait patiently for more info on my new love =D
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I completely forgot the dingirra game XD but yeah Ghamal has one of best design, can't wait to romance him.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Exizel wrote:I completely forgot the dingirra game XD but yeah Ghamal has one of best design, can't wait to romance him.
Isn't it?, everything I can see of him is super appealing, this artist is gold Jack!, any deviantart or gallery?
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Ryocchi wrote:
Exizel wrote:I completely forgot the dingirra game XD but yeah Ghamal has one of best design, can't wait to romance him.
Isn't it?, everything I can see of him is super appealing, this artist is gold Jack!, any deviantart or gallery?
I think its the same artist of Loren and SotW.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes exactly :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Wooo! Awesome!!! I had a hunch but I wasn't sure ^^
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

I'm still waiting for him, hadn't been so excited since the sexy Nomad who looks at me like I'm the center of the world.