future "other games" :D

Other older games including sports simulation, wargames, strategy
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: future "other games" :D

Post by jack1974 »

It will be a mix of RPG and simulation. Like those open world games where you need to conquer stuff on a map (town map). But of course until I make a prototype myself I don't really know how the final game will be :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So after more time passed, I found out that I will probably stick to story-based games :lol:
I will always add RPG gameplay elements or try new stuff/combos like card games and so on. But I want to keep things more "casual", not do overcomplex stuff. I believe that doing gameplay heavy games is not my strong point, and besides I was frustrated a lot in the past mainly because I had some bad experiences with artists/writers.

Now I found some very reliable and fast people to work with, and I really enjoy doing storyboards when writers are quick and produce good results like it's happening now.
Anyways, I'm doing a storyboard for another game right now :lol: I won't say anything since it's really early stages but I posted some sketches about it on twitter. All I can say is that is another fantasy RPG, and there will be some characters seen in Loren and other games :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Aravorn, then? :)

And the "Arabian Nights"-lookin characters, they're gonna be the Dingirra game? They look really cool, wherever they're from!

...But why must ya make babes like them non-romanceable??? :cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes to both your questions :)
They're not romanceable because there are ALREADY several characters you can romance. Unless you all want to wait 5+ years to have a new game like for Loren 2 but I don't think so :wink: