Buying problem

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
domein
Young scout

Buying problem

Post by domein »

Hello, my Order Number is ( 2009-0529-1223-35-183 (4094499) ). My credit card was charged for correct amount, but i still don't have an e-mail from you with download link and activation code(if any) for purchased product.

Looks like i can't receive any messages from you on mail account, i used while making a purchase (xxx), as there was no reply when i emailed [email protected] twice, please contact me via my alternative e-mail: xx it seem to work ok with your incoming mail.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Buying problem

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, got your email too, but edited out in the post the email address since isn't wise to post them in a public forum :mrgreen:
Sent you your download link by email.
domein
Young scout

Post by domein »

Thanks! Will wait for this planned update you mentioned in another topic! Also, is there any chance you will extend a playtime, as now it takes only like 15 minutes to go from 18 to 28, and that's it, but so much more left to be done by that age :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will definitely allow more playtime too. With new skill progression system I plan to use will be very hard to reach 90+ in a skill unless you study or through a special event, so will probably allow up to 35 years (that should be enough I think).