Good impressions / suggestions

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Good impressions / suggestions

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, what you suggested will be surely fixed in next update/versions (if you want to know when is out just subscribe to newsletter or watch those forums or my blog). I'm collecting several improvement and then will probably release a good update in few months.
JanneShade
Young scout

Re: Good impressions / suggestions

Post by JanneShade »

Just my two cents here:

Don't fix it so once you become so good at a certain job, morale never decreases. Currently, morale does not seem to decrease at all if you have a "good" day at work. This is a good thing, since low morale is such a repetitive issue currently to begin with. However, if you become good enough at a job you can't have a bad or average (no pay or half pay) day, your morale will never decrease. The health decreases seem to be okay, but the morale decreases from bad days at work happen so often that my health doesn't seem to have a chance to go below Very Good, barring events.

My suggestion is that after you've smoothed out the bad days at work, which is the real morale killer, make it so if you have a good day at work (normal pay) morale still has a chance to go down.