It's frustrating to get no pay for a job

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
KnockOut
Young scout

It's frustrating to get no pay for a job

Post by KnockOut »

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. How do I perform better?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: It's frustrating to get no pay for a job

Post by jack1974 »

It's based on the skill requirements and partly luck. Once you have a required skill over 30-35 the chances of getting no pay should be very low.
Anyway, based on feedback from people I might change this in next update. I did that to avoid game progress too quickly but I'm considering just enlarging the skills range from 1 to 100 to 1 to 250.
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

I don't like the constant decreasing stats. It makes it really hard to minmax :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the problem is that if I don't decrease some stats, would be too easy to reach maximum now with 0 to 100. But as I said probably on the next update I'll enlarge the range from 0 to 250, so that you won't see anymore stats go down 8)
wolfdaddy2002
Young scout

Post by wolfdaddy2002 »

aaaiiiee, please don't increase the range. I LIKE the decreaseing in stats, it makes it impossible to min max (which i LIKE) and makes you think before you do something.
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

Well the thing is that the decreasing stats makes you focus on only one boy. You just meet your one boy and then increase in your stats for the areas he's located in. If stats were maxed at 250 and there was no decreasing you could try to take advantage of other events and jobs.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha see my situation? now what I do? apart for you two, I get lots of emails saying the same thing. Some say "don't increase" while other "increase the range" :mrgreen:
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

Well, really what increasing the range and removing the stat regression would do would allow other stats to matter. You could take advantage of other jobs/events rather than those just related to your boy.