Buying problem

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
gunman400
Young scout

Buying problem

Post by gunman400 »

hello i just recently bought spirited heart order number (2012-0623-2040-02-268 (5414717) ). its showing that my card has been charged but have yet to received an email with an activation code or link for the purchase, and could use some help in figuring out what to do any help would be appreciated.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Buying problem

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, you should get an email from BMT micro several minutes after you finalize the purchase. I don't know if the problem has been solved already, but in any case you can use the order's email to register the game demo, unlocking it to the full version. If you still have problems let me know.
gunman400
Young scout

Post by gunman400 »

yes i did receive the email about 4 hours after but i am still having one problem, i bought complete version but the email did not unlock both versions like it said it would, it unlocked the standard but not the expansion is there anyway to fix that since i bought the complete edition?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm contacting you by email shortly! :) thanks
gunman400
Young scout

Post by gunman400 »

just got the email a short while ago followed the link and used the code thanks for the help, just have to wait for it to process now. i wanted to add that i love your two other games as well Loren The Amazon Princess and planet stronghold both of them are in my top 10 list favorite games now though Loren The Amazon Princess is in my top 5 list due to the character being so easy to connect to plus the plot i ended crying some for the romance endings it was both good and sad.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for your support! It's because of people like you if I can afford to make more games like that 8)
Gipple
Young scout

Post by Gipple »

Hello everyone, well it's my first message on this forum so first of all I want to praise your amazing works ( I've truly loved The Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook and Always Remember Me). Said this I have the exactly same problem.
I've just bought Planet Stronghold (I loved the demo, but I had to wait till now to buy it ...), Loren (just finished the demo ;P) and Spirited Heart: The Complete Pack (a game I always found amusing), everything works fine except that the activation email activated only the standard version :/
Can you help me as well? My Order ID is 5420330.
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english (I'm not a native speaker =( )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, the problem is that if you already have another game, clicking "buy the complete version" of Spirited Heart only let you buy the main game. This because I apply a bigger discount for that (25%) and is not compatible with the "default" discount of 15% if you buy 2+ more games. So effectively you didn't buy Girl's Love but only the standard game, that's why you can't activate it.
Anyway will send you an email with instructions!
Gipple
Young scout

Post by Gipple »

Thanks a lot, everything works now ^_^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You're welcome, actually I discovered was a bug in my shopping cart that I have now fixed :)