Favorite Main Character In Visual Novels

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc

Which of these Main Characters was your Favorite?

You may select 1 option

View results

Mimi_melody
Young scout

Re: Favorite Main Character In Visual Novels

Post by Mimi_melody »

Natalie FTW!!! <3 She's cute and cheerful (except for the being a slacker part XD) But she's like the "me" in real life most. (crazy math fighting moments :v )
Hm...second is Heileen (I like how I can shape her personality, and she's cute in some ways :X)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

:o without a second's doubt, Dana Larose!
I truly loved that game (and the main character the most)

*Edit* : Nicole comes as a -very- close runner up, also a character I truly love playing. The game Nicole has truly good writing, it's easy to love all the characters there (Nicole Grave, Kurt, Ted, and of course Darren), yet Dana Larose still remains my
nr.1
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

From this list i'd say heileen, cause of the art, the writing of the char and the games in general.
If you ask for VN's in general, then i say lisa and joshua nelson from Planet Stronghold. They are at least not whiney or demanding or just do what is asked and they also evolve in the course of the game. First starting complete clueless and then ending as a saviour. Therefore i like planet stronghold also in general.
Reina.miyu
Young scout

Post by Reina.miyu »

I'd say Natalie :D
Simple reason: She's cute, and I loveeee Deji's art.
Deep reason: I can relate to her, and she seems to be the most realistic and fun character. The slacker part of her is just that thing I have in my life, I also admire the way she changed throughout the whole game and became a better person~
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Off of this list definitely Dana, Heileen takes second but while it gives her a great chance for growth, she annoys me kinda at first, great games though :) .
banana2013
Young scout

Post by banana2013 »

I'll List my top 3:

1. Natalie, She's relatable and went through nice development through the game regardless of what ending you've got. She's Kind and emphatic and her antics are cute. She also has a cute design. She's partly the reason why I like winter a bit more than summer in frairbrook.

2. Heileen. Frankly speaking if I only played the first game then she would not even come close to a likable character to me but Heileen 2 and 3 really shaped her up to a strong, hardworking adult that can stand on her own. I love Heileen now.

3.Steve. Lazy slacker that became a better person. Winter in frairbrook also helped a lot in liking him.
Isilore
Young scout

Post by Isilore »

I went with Heileen but I still haven't played most the titles for those characters >.>

If it was included I would have gone with Melissa from C14
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Unfortunately I think if we add more options, the poll resets and we lose all the votes :shock:
(It's a bug/limitation of the phpBB forum software)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Though she ain't listed here, Tanya--BH (first one).

Very deep character, w/ her background.
Spoiler:
I never would've guessed she was a serial killer :o in her "Previous Life"; really nice twist!
Interesting seeing her evolve as she did. Also found some of her lines amusing, like saying about how her creator had fun w/ her and Luke (understandably) taking that the wrong way. :lol: