Almost a game stopping bug

TV management tycoon game
smartman
Young scout

Almost a game stopping bug

Post by smartman »

First, I want to say that I love this game (and UBM I bought at the same time). I had played the demo (version 1.1 for the record), and I had run into this bug before. I upgraded (just downloaded 1.2.1?--newest version onto it) the game, and I still get the same bug.

The bug is that once a day one of my shows will totally blank (go 0,000) on one of the 4 demographics. The total will be more than the remaining 3 demographics so that one group is watching the show. I am just not getting credit for it. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem if either it was a predictable show or time AND the demographic was consistant. It is frustrating to have a targeted ad fail just because that was the time the bug hit that demo.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it isn't good! I'm going to fix that one as soon as possible. BTW you use a Mac or a Pc? I have other minor bugs on TV Station Manager that appears only on mac, and I'm trying to figure out why. :cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think I fixed the bug. Please redownload it from my site version 1.2.2, should solve the problem. Of course old savedgame can be corrupted so I advise to start a new career :)
smartman
Young scout

Post by smartman »

Yuck, a MAC!!!!!!!!! I would never own one of those. It is a Win XP PC. Btw, that is awesome service--a patch in a day.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Indeed I should add a link to my main site in the top part of the forums :p

here it goes: http://www.winterwolves.com