Complete characters scene list!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
LeeDeeMee
Young scout

Re: Complete characters scene list!

Post by LeeDeeMee »

I think you forgotten to write one down. 8D
There is a scene with Lawrence, where you are in the shop, and this young girl gets all goo goo eyes on him. :wink: Where Lawrence get's all "OMGWTF" and drops an ice cream cone over her head.
Or you might've written it down and I am just blind. 8D

Regardless, love the game! :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah yes you're right!! :lol: I've added it to Lawrence scene list now, thanks!
LeeDeeMee
Young scout

Post by LeeDeeMee »

There is another thing I realized with Lawrence. 8D
Spoiler:
In the end when you are all: "Gtfo Aaron.", and move on where Amy tells herself, "Ohey. I never noticed there were three hunky men all miracously single." - At least I noticed that with Lawrence, is where you click on the Ice cream shop, you will be sent to the library to figure out who the "Secret admirer" is.
I am unsure if another cutscene comes or if it is automatic, but I just wanted to put it in there.
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

I can't seem to find it, if it even exists but, where are the stats needed and like decisions needed to make to get an ending you want? Prime example: with the secret admirer. I chose to just shut my computer off, now will that stop me from ever finding out who they are or was that the correct path if I want to find out who they are? Plus what stats and stuff should I raise if I want to romance Lawrence and the other guys?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Carmentis wrote:I can't seem to find it, if it even exists but, where are the stats needed and like decisions needed to make to get an ending you want? Prime example: with the secret admirer. I chose to just shut my computer off, now will that stop me from ever finding out who they are or was that the correct path if I want to find out who they are? Plus what stats and stuff should I raise if I want to romance Lawrence and the other guys?
Hehe I put it in the game itself. Just go to the gallery screen and on each ending you'll see which stat is associated. But anyway is: AAron = Romance, Lawrence = Culture, Eddy = Discipline and Hugh = Creativity!
And the ending are mostly associated to stats, so except the last few scenes if you play in easy mode you should be able to get the normal endings anyway (even failing to give the correct answers).
Remember19
Young scout

Post by Remember19 »

How can i get the secrect admire?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

He is one of the characters ;)
Remember19
Young scout

Post by Remember19 »

Whis one of the Characther are him? and how can i get him?
Malkavian
Young scout

Post by Malkavian »

I've been playing this game for couple of days, but today, some weird 'problem' occurred.
I've completed the game with Aaron and Lawrence, unlocking their endings (normal and special one.) Today, I decided to give it a try with Hugh.
He is majorly difficult for some reason (for me at least, cause raising creativity was a pain in my neck.), but I managed to max out his stat (99 and it can't go higher) and 100% of relationship with him, getting all cutscenes with him as well.
However with that, I managed to unlock only his special ending. I don't know why, cause that issue didn't occur when I played with Lawrence or Aaron, raising their proper stats and getting 100% of relationship.
I guess, I'll have to play again with Hugh, just to open his normal ending, for the sake of it. >.< And then, trying to play with Eddy. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well if you have 99 in Creativity and 100% relationship (but is enough that is >90) indeed you will get the special ending! :) The "normal" ending happens if you only get his relationship >90 but not the creativity to 99.