Progress Report

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Progress Report

Post by Miakoda »

pahldus wrote:Color me impressed. I don't know how you write such great stuff so quickly. It takes me forever when I write stories, and I am terrible at writing dialogue.
Well, my game time has been cut drastically, as well as other free time. And what is left, well, my girlfriend would have my hide if I focused on just trying to write.

And if all goes well, I will be done with 80% of Sabrina-Kaitlyn's stuff tonight. Otherwise 70%. Heh, the percentages sound much more impressive, but there are only 10 dialogues planned for each route.
Last edited by Miakoda on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I see my spiked whip is still working well! :twisted: :twisted:
Joking, I actually now have a "pool" of good writers working for me :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I didn't mean for delays (mostly family/holiday related), but I can say that other than the CG, all the dialogues for Sabrina-Kaitlyn are finished. I'll be starting Sabrina - Brandon tomorrow.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hah, and I just updated the "progress bars" yesterday. Well at this speed the next update I do on this project will be writing 90% :wink:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Hah, and I just updated the "progress bars" yesterday. Well at this speed the next update I do on this project will be writing 90% :wink:
*blushes* Not quite that fast, but it shouldn't be longer.

And speaking of progress update, we've been in contact with the scripter, so that will be started before to much longer with the stuff already finished.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So today I started working on this game at full speed. I mean I was working on it before but not doing any coding part :)
started coding the achievements/gallery screen, the titles are just temporary stuff I wrote myself for now :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

So from that image for "Wild Hunt" I take it Sabrina's a Dryad or something like that, given what appear to be antlers?

That'd be cool to see.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

BobTheMob wrote:So from that image for "Wild Hunt" I take it Sabrina's a Dryad or something like that, given what appear to be antlers?

That'd be cool to see.
It is a tree, but no antlers...that said, I would push for keeping Wild Hunt as the name of that achievement ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For sure, Sabrina is WILD in that scene! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

character selection screen done. When I was writing the text in the middle I was thinking "yes making all characters romanceable by both the protagonists was a very very good move!" 8) There won't be the usual discussion "why I can't romance X with male/female character???" :twisted: