A new race appears

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: A new race appears

Post by jack1974 »

I'm also getting some backgrounds redone. If you remember SOTW, the Dingirra BGs with the various families were not of the best quality :oops:
So I'm getting them redone for this game :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
I'm also getting some backgrounds redone. If you remember SOTW, the Dingirra BGs with the various families were not of the best quality :oops:
So I'm getting them redone for this game :)
I knew it! :mrgreen:

Seeing that BG I KNEW it had to be for the Dingirra game!!!!!
When will that be ready, approx.? :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Maybe next year (toward end of year), depends on the other projects :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Well, he's releasing Amber in a few weeks, then PS2 early next year. That leaves time for another VN (maybe that yuri one), then Love Bites or something. Could probably see the Dingerra game as early as fall if he sticks to schedule. Though Roger Steel might be coming up to compete for time. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha "Amber in a few weeks, then PS2 early next year" that was a good joke :wink:
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

jack1974 wrote:Haha "Amber in a few weeks, then PS2 early next year" that was a good joke :wink:
Why is that funny? I mean you're making excellent progress on both games, especially Amber.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sure, but there's still a LOT to do: game progression, bugs, the various events, the relationships, the shop building part, tweaking/balancing the recipes, the shops, the dates with people are still completely to make, need to finish scripting the game, and last but not least testing, only that could take 1-2 months for example. For sure for PS2, being a RPG :)

The reality is that will be more likely Amber "early" (first quarter) next year, and PS2 towards end of year :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Oh okay. That makes sense I guess. Still it's good to see all the great games you're making. And I actually like the new background for the Dingirra game. Still I did like the old backgrounds too. I'll admit that some of them did need a bit of work but overall I actually liked the old ones.

I do hope we see some more of the characters. The bosses look great too!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For now I'm posting random stuff, but once all the writing is done will do the usual characters intros :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

jack1974 wrote:For now I'm posting random stuff, but once all the writing is done will do the usual characters intros :)
Cool. This will surely be an interesting game no doubt about that!

Can't wait to see more previews! And I'm usually a patient person.