Future RPG teasing

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
jack1974
Pack leader

Future RPG teasing

Post by jack1974 »

Since I'm a bastard, I'm going to post teasing images of unannounced RPG here. Don't bother asking me what game they're from or when they will be out :mrgreen: I refuse to answer! But aren't going ot be finished soon for sure.

Zillah, dark elf crow hunter. You might remember her face from a snow elf queen image. Artist reused and modified existing lineart to create something new. I think result is good (also the other "outfits"... :lol:)
Pace675
Druid

Re: Future RPG teasing

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Since I'm a bastard, I'm going to post teasing images of unannounced RPG here. Don't bother asking me what game they're from or when they will be out :mrgreen: I refuse to answer! But aren't going ot be finished soon for sure.

Zillah, dark elf crow hunter. You might remember her face from a snow elf queen image. Artist reused and modified existing lineart to create something new. I think result is good (also the other "outfits"... :lol:)
Oooo but will she be romanable? And you teasing about her other outfits! Ooooooo....Such. A. Tease! :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes you can romance her, as long as she (and her crow Marrow) likes you :wink:
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

:D a 3 way romance ,nice (though kind of strange.... considering Marrow's a crow? lol)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Marrow's favorite activity is plucking eyes out of the dead bodies of their enemies :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Oh I forgot, this game has male/female protagonist, and all romanceable characters are bisex. So yes, you can romance everyone! 8)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I can romance Marrow the crow? :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Any chance a raven will ever be a character in a game (since there's Marrow)?

Just once, I wanna see a raven as a character, 'cause I'm a HUGE fan of Edgar Allan Poe! :twisted:

Oh, and Jack? I hate to break it to ya, but ya did already give one thing away about this RPG:

In telling us she's a Dark Elf, we know it takes place in Aravorn, or at least some kind of fantasy world. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote:I can romance Marrow the crow? :mrgreen:
Haha I was expecting someone to say this :twisted:
BobTheMob wrote:In telling us she's a Dark Elf, we know it takes place in Aravorn, or at least some kind of fantasy world. :mrgreen:
Yes it's set in Aravorn.
Superspoiler: there are at least two more races which weren't in a game main party before. WOOOOOOTHHH THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Marrow's favorite activity is plucking eyes out of the dead bodies of their enemies :mrgreen:
Drink deep and remember the last thoughts of the dead, and share them with Zillah?