Estimate release dates of next games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Estimate release dates of next games

Post by jack1974 »

No, they're new characters.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

In that case, will Chalassa be an ally? Enemy? Neutral? (If that's a secret tell me so I know to back off.)

Also (and I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, I'm just Curious) have the plans for Spirited Heart 2 been scrapped? B/c in your post re: upcoming games that hadn't been mentioned.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote: Loren's artist doesn't work for me anymore.
:cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Chalassa will be mentioned or appear in a flashback only.
Spirited Heart 2 should be drawn by Deji but she should finish first C14 Dating yuri, so that game obviously won't be out anytime soon.

Loren's artist quit, wasn't my choice of course. If I could, I would have made all my future games with him :oops:
Amberbaum
Young scout

Post by Amberbaum »

P_Tigras wrote:
jack1974 wrote: Loren's artist doesn't work for me anymore.
:cry:
:shock: ......... :cry: That is just sad. Oh well, you can't really do anything about this situation. I hope you find more lovely artist that draw for you in future :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Chalassa will be mentioned or appear in a flashback only.
...Ouch. She was my fave female character. :cry:
jack1974 wrote:Spirited Heart 2 should be drawn by Deji but she should finish first C14 Dating yuri, so that game obviously won't be out anytime soon.
Something I've been wondering about pretty much since I first heard of CD--will there ever be a male version of that? :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Chalassa will be mentioned or appear in a flashback only.
Spirited Heart 2 should be drawn by Deji but she should finish first C14 Dating yuri, so that game obviously won't be out anytime soon.

Loren's artist quit, wasn't my choice of course. If I could, I would have made all my future games with him :oops:
I hear you. I hope his new job drawing Manga works out well for him. Is he on deviant art? Does he have a gallery page somewhere on the web?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BobTheMob wrote:Something I've been wondering about pretty much since I first heard of CD--will there ever be a male version of that? :)
No plans for a C14 Dating "male version" (I suppose male protagonist).
P_Tigras wrote:I hear you. I hope his new job drawing Manga works out well for him. Is he on deviant art? Does he have a gallery page somewhere on the web?
He had a page a few years ago, but not anymore. I asked him if he had a new gallery or something but got no reply :cry: :cry:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

pity... :(

I wonder if his old gallery got cached by the wayback machine https://archive.org/web/. You wouldn't by any chance recall the name his old gallery account was registered under?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Eh no I don't remember, it was long time ago, in practice I found him through deviantart, so I'm sure he had a gallery. But that was back in 2011! (Loren was out in 2012). Then, when I wanted to look at his gallery that year (2012) it was gone already. Not sure why :(