Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.6

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Yglika
Young scout

Re: Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.6

Post by Yglika »

Ah thanks.
Yes, in that case I'd change "Strength" stat to "Might" or perhaps "Power" and maybe explicitely explain in the tooltip it means both physical and magical might/power. Strength is very confusing as usually it means physical strength and thus useless for a spellcaster.

El.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I'll do that then :) thanks
Yglika
Young scout

Post by Yglika »

Cool, thanks.

Also - if the magical attacks are balanced around the fact they never miss, I think they should get an appropriate boost if the option to miss is turned off in the preferences as then they will lose this advantage over physical attacks. A minority, I know but I love spell-casting characters and always tend to (over)protect their interests, hehe. Joanne for the Queen! (of Thieves) ;-)

El.
Yglika
Young scout

Post by Yglika »

And 'cg ariannaTorture' was not found for me (in 0.6.5 version) but I assume that is known still missing in beta image, right?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yglika wrote: Also - if the magical attacks are balanced around the fact they never miss, I think they should get an appropriate boost if the option to miss is turned off in the preferences as then they will lose this advantage over physical attacks
True that makes sense (I give that bonus since are slower attacks than Thalia and Kira's).
Yglika wrote:And 'cg ariannaTorture' was not found for me (in 0.6.5 version) but I assume that is known still missing in beta image, right?
Yes unfortunately ALL the main plot CGs are missing :oops:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Spoiler:
Ok I got until the fight with demon Raul. The spontaneous jump in difficulty caught me a bit off guard. The robbery missions where a piece of cake. But Arianna just wiped my party clean (don't know if that was intended) and Demon Raul regenerates more HP than I can do base dmg (and since he has a LOT of starting HP, my sisters run out of SP before I can take him down with skills). It got frustrating after the 5th try.
Maybe you can reduce his regeneration ability a bit from 12 to 7 hp or something like that.
PS: And I did not get a chance to load potions prior to the last mission. Should this be conducted via the robbery mission panel? Maybe this could get state a bit more clearly :)

PPS: Ok, difficulty strength seems to have been a problem in version 0.6.5 A good knock on the head from Kira did the trick now :)
That girl scares me o_O
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

[Removed prev. message now that it's no longer needed]
Last edited by BobTheMob on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Added the spoiler tag myself. But yes, please remember to use it :)
What level were you when you did the final fight ? Considering the mission before has a level 25 recommended, the final fight should be around level 30 (depending on difficulty you're playing of course).
Spoiler:
Arianna is supposed to be invincible, so that doesn't count.
And yes the potion equipment screen in the last fight is not available yet, will be in the next update I do. I was waiting to see if more bugs were found before I upload it :)
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

Starting to think all beta feedback posts should just be automatically wrapped in spoiler tags.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I try to edit the posts when have the time, but on the other hand I think people should expect that some spoiler/info slips out during beta :oops: