Young scout

Re: colored male camp talk poses thread

Post by Katicflis »

I approve of more mature-looking Nook.
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

I like the new Nook as well! I'm glad he's aged up a little, because tbh both he and Dora looked quite young to me too.

Overall, I like femme male characters and masculine/cross dressing female characters. I think with male characters it can sometimes be hard to balance femme-masc. facial features + gender presentation (like clothing). I see what folks mean regarding more feminine male characters in general-- I don't think it's too over the top, I think it's mostly just due to making both features and clothing "softer" instead of one or the other. Dunno if that helps, but my two cents!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

I personally Think the clothing over his chest makes him look a bit too much like a lady, as if it's covering her...ahem.

To me he'd look better if the whole thing was all one piece, or if he lost the top part altogether.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

I don't get whats with people here not liking famine young guys, I mean I know tastes differ.... but still I don't get it.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

DarkWolf wrote:I don't get whats with people here not liking famine young guys, I mean I know tastes differ.... but still I don't get it.
I think the majority of people here would prefer to feed the guy instead of letting him starve :lol:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

DarkWolf wrote:I don't get whats with people here not liking famine young guys, I mean I know tastes differ.... but still I don't get it.
I have nothing against people based solely on their looks; I simply prefer to be able to tell a character's gender. :P

My apologies if I gave any kind of bigoted impression.
Amberbaum
Young scout

Post by Amberbaum »

ValHallen wrote:It seems every guy from Loren are becoming very feminine (even Amukiki), hopefully Saren doesnt go that way.
Yeah, I got this impression as well. I guess I still have to get used to the digital drawn characters, haha.

Rei, thought, looks way too young and different than the Rei from Loren 1 in his camp pose.
Binku_Muja
Young scout

Post by Binku_Muja »

No sign of Samaras' coloured camp picture. What gives?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I had added them all but apparently after X days on twitter they get erased. I will do an intro blog post of each love interest before the game release in the next months/years so the pictures will "stick" :)