romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
MissMemorielle
Young scout

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by MissMemorielle »

Wait how did this game completely pass by on my radar, this looks awesome!
The dom/sub concept sounds pretty cool, I get unreasonably upset when a character I'm identifying with acts dominant in romance scenes lol. Not that I have anything against versatile/a more neutral dynamics either, haha.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:
Thee Forsaken One wrote:I can see what you were saying about these being sexier than your usual.
Personally based on preview I don't find those to be sexier then usual, if anything I think the ones for QOT are sexier ones, true in my case that is a good thing as I don't really like sexy stuff and was a bit worried when Jack said that those will be sexier then usual and released preview for ace/angel CG on the other hand Lily/Angel CG looks very cute.
Haha the QoT romance CGs are pretty tame (Tamer than what those UL previews show) and I personally don't like explicit CGs at all (Not that Jack would do them).
Well I guess I might not be a best person to talk about what is sexy and what not as I am asexual but I think some CGs in Loren get pretty explicit especially the one for Elenor x Chambara and after what Jack said I expected something along those lines, glad that I was wrong true.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I don't believe Jack has done anything on the Loren level since...Loren. Probably because of all the hassles getting it past steam's censorship team, before they started allowing the Huniepop crowd in. I don't think he's as restricted now, but all these games were commissioned like five years ago, so it would take a while to see any change in direction.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For every CGs in UL there is a sexy (full NAKED) or a normal (clothed) version. I think I'll keep using this system in future, so everyone can play as they want. Obviously to get the full naked version there'll be the usual "uncensor workaround", and the mobile versions will only have the censored version (can't change this).
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Oh cool. Good to know.
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

DarkWolf wrote:
Thee Forsaken One wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:
Personally based on preview I don't find those to be sexier then usual, if anything I think the ones for QOT are sexier ones, true in my case that is a good thing as I don't really like sexy stuff and was a bit worried when Jack said that those will be sexier then usual and released preview for ace/angel CG on the other hand Lily/Angel CG looks very cute.
Haha the QoT romance CGs are pretty tame (Tamer than what those UL previews show) and I personally don't like explicit CGs at all (Not that Jack would do them).
Well I guess I might not be a best person to talk about what is sexy and what not as I am asexual but I think some CGs in Loren get pretty explicit especially the one for Elenor x Chambara and after what Jack said I expected something along those lines, glad that I was wrong true.
That's totally fine. Honestly, I'm pretty happy if you do think QoT is sexier than that. I've always been more into the subtle than the explicit. :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

jack1974 wrote:Will do them next week probably :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, PROBABLY!!! :lol:
I have never been so swamped by work like now, I mean doing two betas at same time! I think no other indie (or not) has ever done something like this! I'm off to watch TV now to avoid being burned out completely before the end of the month :shock:
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

I see that on your blog you said "As you know from time to time I make some “romance sneak peeks” for my upcoming games, even months before they’re out," for Undead Lily and I was wondering if that means that you expect for UL to come out during next mounts/this year? From what you said about your plans for this year I was under an impression that you expect to release only QOT and Love Bites this year from your upcoming titles, did your plans change?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no no, they didn't change! I said months because saying "years" seemed a bit too much. I MIGHT start working on UL this year, but I still need to design everything. So working could mean starting to think how the various screens, gameplay rules work, etc. Design and planning, which is important, but is mostly conceptual and involves a lot of try/scratch/retry phases :)