Art Thread [Queen of Thieves]

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
DarkWolf
Druid

Art Thread [Queen of Thieves]

Post by DarkWolf »

Troyen wrote:From the beta thread:
jack1974 wrote:I made a sort of list of things left to do until we reach the beta, so people know better about what's going on behind the scenes:
CODING / DESIGN
- I need to code the "final battles" section (no spoilers :wink:)

WRITING
- the final scenes (won't say more details because of spoilers!) of the story, plus the epilogues for the various romance combos and other main characters
- some other writing (like how the sisters find out about the mother, etc).
Obviously they hook up with their mother. :) Especially since it sounds like they don't know it's her until the very end.
jack1974 wrote:I actually discussed with writer about doing a story with Arianna but for now is top secret :wink:
Don't know how serous this post is but I would love to see it, Mother X Daughter romance is not something you see everyday, and I already thought it would be interesting if sisters could romance each other. Just hope if you go for it there is a more happy "I don't care I still love you" ending rather then a sad one "we can't be together".
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Queen of Thieves]

Post by jack1974 »

The story would be with Arianna, NOT ROMANCE WITH ARIANNA AND THEIR DAUGHTERS!!!!!!! :lol:
I think should be clear by now that I don't make: hentai games, incest, bestiality or other perverse stuff... first because I don't like them and second because it would ruin my reputation completely.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:The story would be with Arianna, NOT ROMANCE WITH ARIANNA AND THEIR DAUGHTERS!!!!!!! :lol:
I think should be clear by now that I don't make: hentai games, incest, bestiality or other perverse stuff... first because I don't like them and second because it would ruin my reputation completely.
I don't put Incest in the same bout with hentai games and stuff and I don't consider it perverse, I think that few of my posts here should have reviled that I most definitely don't like perverse stuff my self (in fact probably even more then you as I am also against sexy stuff in romance). If anything I put it in the same bout with Lesbian/Gay romance, as they both have lots of people against it while I see noting wrong with it and don't think our gender or our are genes should restrict us from falling in love with someone. The only difference being that globally people have started to accept gay/lesbian more while they are still very close-minded to incest. You are very open-minded when it comes to gay/lesbian so with that post of yours I thought you might be toward incest too, but as I see you call it perverse I guess not.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I always am a bit uncomfortable when LGBT is compared to incest because I feel like few people understand how hellish incest really is especially parent/child. Even an adult child. Usually it is all about abusing someone's familial love for other stuff. About the only time it isn't messed up is when the relatives involved are really estranged or don't know each other well. I was super looking forward to fire emblem fates but won't touch it with a 5 foot pole because incest so really thankful Jack, you aren't going that route.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

kadakithis wrote:I always am a bit uncomfortable when LGBT is compared to incest because I feel like few people understand how hellish incest really is especially parent/child. Even an adult child. Usually it is all about abusing someone's familial love for other stuff. About the only time it isn't messed up is when the relatives involved are really estranged or don't know each other well. I was super looking forward to fire emblem fates but won't touch it with a 5 foot pole because incest so really thankful Jack, you aren't going that route.
And this is exactly close-minded POV on incest I was talking about, just because your image of incest is that of it being hellish or there might even be few examples where what you said is true that doesn't make every incest readership like that. What you said is the same if I ware to say that every heterosexual readership is terrible because guys are usually only after girls bodies and only want to use them.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll move this to another thread since has nothing to do with this game!
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Sorry Jack. Dark wolf can we drop it? It bothers me a bunch and bothers you a bunch and nothing good can come from that talk, or Jack can delete these and if you need to we can take it to PM?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As you prefer, I only moved it since it was clearly derailing from the "art thread" :lol: