Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by iWeasle »

I'll be honest, this whole thing looks like it will be amazing, but I think the coolest feature will be the Jul romance option.
I personally always kinda felt that Myrth should be available to both genders, she seems like the kind of person gender wouldn't matter to, she said that there aren't enough druids to pass judgment on mating habits, and she reproduces magically randomly so she doesn't even need to worry about producing new druids. I have no problem with people not agreeing with me but its just my opinion ^.^
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

Okay, I have no idea why, but when I first looked at the Loren preview I thought her gauntlet was a metal dildo and I was like WHOA, YOU GUYS REALLY KICKED THESE ROMANCE CGS UP A NOTCH. O.O I look back and oh hey, that's just her hand. XD
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

daikiraikimi wrote:Okay, I have no idea why, but when I first looked at the Loren preview I thought her gauntlet was a metal dildo and I was like WHOA, YOU GUYS REALLY KICKED THESE ROMANCE CGS UP A NOTCH. O.O I look back and oh hey, that's just her hand. XD
LOL
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol we're not so pervert!

Or maybe yes, but we can't make a game like that :mrgreen:
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

jack1974 wrote:Lol we're not so pervert!

Or maybe yes, but we can't make a game like that :mrgreen:
*cof cof* I wouldn't be mad if you decided to go in THAT direction *cof cof
8)
MrEnvy8
Official writer

Post by MrEnvy8 »

daikiraikimi wrote:Okay, I have no idea why, but when I first looked at the Loren preview I thought her gauntlet was a metal dildo and I was like WHOA, YOU GUYS REALLY KICKED THESE ROMANCE CGS UP A NOTCH. O.O I look back and oh hey, that's just her hand. XD
Jack, on a completely separate subject, I'm gonna need a bunch of new cgs. Now, you're gonna see a bunch of super technical writer terminology flying around like "dildo gauntlets" and "vibrator epaulets", but don't pay that any mind, you just commission the cgs and I'll take care of everything else.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ROFL :lol:
Loren throws away the Ember Blade and picks the Holy Dildo Sword! 8)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:ROFL :lol:
Loren throws away the Ember Blade and picks the Holy Dildo Sword! 8)
Saints Row V: Aravorn
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I don't see Althea in that list. :(
morgan502
Young scout

Post by morgan502 »

Hi All!

Im new to the forum so im not sure if this is the right place for this but I couldnt help but wonder if previous romances would have certain mechanical effects on the main character.

One that stands out is The Chambara romance, would this open the possibility for saren and elanor to be necromancers or shapeshifters? I thought the new mage outfits had a kind of dark theme to them ^_^