Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote: though none like Chambara since it was a bit too "dangerous" :lol:
Aww oh well. But that was my favorite one! :oops: but then that also relates to my RL personal situation with my fiancee, as some of us happen to like that.

I suppose it is too much for your average consumer, I sometimes forget :lol:

I never expected to see that in the game to begin with, though it was a pleasant surprise, and I know you have your reasons which i fully respect!
jack1974 wrote:Well I want to apologize in advance because I fear it will be a much longer wait than I thought :oops:
Looking at the scope of this as it develops, I expected your estimate to be kinda off, but it'll be well worth the wait i'm sure :lol: :P
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

*grumble grumble*

damn need to invent a time machine ^^
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Yeah, the only thing wrong with this game (and Seasons of the Wolf, and Roger Steel) is that I'm not playing it right now this moment...
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Post by Valorous_Roland »

I (and all the others) will just try to hold one... Keep on going, guys.
Good luck!

And Maelora, one tiny correction: another problem is every party member, minor character, villain, and generic enemy needs to be romance-able. :lol:
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...Okay, *that* one's an in-joke perpetuated by a person in the know. Probably. *whew*

Honestly, I'm not sure there's much else we can do right now, except maybe show up every once in a while to reassure Celso that we're still interested.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Believe me I read every post and while in the past all this attention/pressure made me a bit uncomfortable, now I like it, since basically means that there are people PATIENTLY (right? right? :lol:) looking forward to play the games when are out.
This year has been a bit of a mess because of renovating works I had to do at home. Basically since end of April/May I had almost daily ballbreaks, disrupting my concentration, making it hard to work. It should be done next week though, FINALLY! Many people I work with had real life issues too (not necessarily bad stuff, but distracting thing like my renovating works).
Also perhaps I made some wrong decisions myself, like insisting to make BH2, when it's clear that I prefer much more to work on RPGs (even if that was a kind of experiment).

Anyway: I'm really motivated to finish SOTW before end of year and be sure that progress on the other games is being made, albeit at a slower pace I'd like, but there are some periods that are just like that. I don't think is a matter of getting more/different people to work, sometimes you just need to find the right inspiration :)
Ageha1304
Young scout

Post by Ageha1304 »

With games this great, I think it's worth the wait. I say that you take as much time as you need to make games spectacular! :)
Every rule has an exception. Even this one.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Of course I would like the game NOW!!! instead of later.

But if I have to choose, I will choose "do it right" instead of "do it faster", so I will be patient.
vexingaura
Young scout

Post by vexingaura »

Damn these do look good but after seeing Amukiki's picture I am worried with his glorious manly chest not being on display that things have been toned down I guess there will be no nudity in this game unlike in the first with a certain character I won't mention because of spoilers. I just think minor nudity is fine within romantic context and the correct build up but I guess I will have to settle for my over productive imagination I just hope poor Jack isn't plagued with nasty zealots who criticise the game for the wrong reasons. I do remember Jack saying earlier that he had to tone it down on the character designs due to it being too risqué when what is wrong with a barbarian warrior like Amukiki wearing little I mean Conan worn barely nothing for entire film! Otherwise its so beautiful and I am so excited it gives me something to look forward to as out of all the RPGs I do play when I have the time I enjoy Loren's the most. I have played a lot of RPGs in my life too from Baldur's gate to Final fantasy XIII and from Persona one to Dragon's Dogma. So I couldn't be more excited really.

I think I would die of laughter if Saren or Elenor accidently put on a cursed belt of gender bending. Brings back good old memories. Anyway I have rambled enough so lets go through them.
Apart from Amukiki wearing a shirt I think this is great a really sweet embrace from the powerful barbarian and the powerful Elenor relaxing after a hard day of work in her lover's arms.
I can't believe that Breza could possibly be this cute! Joking aside I really look forward to this now.
Chambara you crazy kinky witch please never change ;)
I don't blame you Elenor Jul has seduced me too with that sly vixen smile and predator like eyes. I have to confess the concept of having succubus lover is very exciting this is probably the new romance I look forward to most.
Ah Karen your smile is so sweet I hope she is finally past the pain with a great smile like that.
Loren was probably my favourite character from the first game and seeing her original armour design is more than welcome can't wait for more.
Ugh Mesphit not a fan of him I am afraid I am member of the anti Mesphit faction can't support what he did to poor Elenor so he will be last for me.
Wow Odurat I am staring to think he is another kinky looking lover and looks like fun interested in seeing his romance develop.
Rei I have to say was my favourite straight pairing from the first game while he plays around a little with Elenor he is a rogue with a heart of gold. Excited for this too.
Samaras Whoah boy he has some great tastes for romantic settings and I am interested in how his romance turns out.
Jorza I have to say I am not too keen on to me his character design just comes across as a boy band member and seems out of place with this colourful fantasy cast. Knowing Jack though I will mostly likely be proven wrong and look forward to that happening. However like Mesphit I will leave him till last.
Selith is such a bold design and the concept of a reptilian girl is very fascinating to me if it wasn't for Jul she would be my most anticipated new romance for Elenor.

All in all great stuff look and couldn't be more excited about the game I do think Mesphit is a well done character but as a romance choice I hate the guy. However you have made my Elenor first romance very difficult to choose I am agony even thinking about it now. Which 4 are in the expansion out of interest?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's very likely that I won't do a main game and an expansion, but two bigger games since there are a lots of romances, depending how we structure the main plot. I have yet to decide about that :)