Elenor romance sneak peek

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Elenor romance sneak peek

Post by jack1974 »

Haha the problem is that if I make that, I'll get 312098023 posts saying "why you didn't make a pin-up also of <insert random romance and non romance character name here>" :wink:
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

Well then I guess you get your Artist his own coffee machine and tell him he needs to do a lot of pin-ups :)

We are already three in here for a Chamby Pin-up and we will be more and get on your nerves until we get one *evil lough* :lol:
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Carnwulf
Young scout

Post by Carnwulf »

Just implement a secret "Full Nude" option in the game, for your loyal Fans! :lol: I know this time it is a little bit different approach.

Well my opinion on the romance preview. I am hooked by Breza and Chambara, because i like relationships which involve great power differences. Therefore those two really look cool. Well and the first moment i saw amukikki i also thought he was fondling her breasts, but yeah after looking again he is holding her hands. :) Well bascily all the pcitures have something and reflect the difference of the relationship of Elenor and her partner. Well Done.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There are full nudes scenes :) in this sequel the main difference is that people choosing to play the modest/censored/familyfriendly version won't see unwanted nakedness/sexyness. But there are still hot romance images at the end, though none like Chambara since it was a bit too "dangerous" :lol:
Carnwulf
Young scout

Post by Carnwulf »

That sounds good! Well i just saw in the review, which i posted in the other thread, the chambie and Elenor "collar-dog-play-scene". Well its allright for me if chambie has forgot here "toys" in her hut in the swamps. I can cope with that. As long, as there is something that a mature man like me founds interesting.

But well that depends also on the writing. In the Karen-Elenor Scene i was totally hooked, because the erotic feeling was produced by the well written text who tansported that "shy-Elenor-carefully-gets-close-to-queen-Karen-who-forcefully-grabs-and-kisses-her" picture right into my head. Greatly done. I don´t know who wrote that stuff but it was great.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Aleema wrote all the game, including those scenes. I knew she was good at it since before she wrote some spicy scenes for another game, the yuri version of Spirited Heart (which is not hot like Loren in general, but some scenes were ... "interesting" 8) )
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

The Chambi-Fan-Army will still continue to ask for more scenes like that, even if they are unlockable and hard to achieve :D
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
Carnwulf
Young scout

Post by Carnwulf »

I dont know if i am the Chambi Fan Army, because i havent´played through her romance path with Elenor. But this is the next thing i want to do!

Really Superb Aleema. Spicy and well written. Give her a 5 Euros from the money i used to buy the game+Expansion! She needs to get something to drink for herself!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha cool, she reads the forums so she'll be pleased to hear it :)
lasully15
Young scout

Post by lasully15 »

What's going on in Orudat's picture? It might just be the crop but it looks a little bit like he's giving a bad poker face at a card game with Elanor rather than sexy times. :P

That said, the lighting in Rei's and Karen's images are beautiful. I also miss Mesphit having a bit of a baby face, but his more angular face this time around is still looking great :D

EDIT: neeeeevermind, think I realized what's going on. He's pulling a rei, isn't he? :mrgreen: