here you go with your codex!

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: here you go with your codex!

Post by P_Tigras »

Aleema wrote:The writing in the codex right now is not mine - it's the artist's, from what I understand. When she designed the aliens, she also wrote a spiel about them. I am using them as placeholders until I can write up more about them. :) I expect the Marada page will be a lot longer.
The Marada have one of the more interesting and unique alien societies, and Queen Shiler was one of the more memorable characters from the original game even if her artwork is probably the least appealling of the potential B-G romances. I look forward to reading the expanded Marada page once it's completed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Why you say that, I find Shiler quite attractive... :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Why you say that, I find Shiler quite attractive... :)
Me too, which is why I was disappointed when I found out she was a BxG option only, I wanted to romance Shiler or one of her race with Lisa
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I could definitely imagine Shiler being bisex or pansexual but... time/money constraits! maybe will do a DLC with some extra stuff later :oops:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:I could definitely imagine Shiler being bisex or pansexual but... time/money constraits! maybe will do a DLC with some extra stuff later :oops:
I know you can't make any promises, so no worries if it's not possible for any number of reasons. but if you can ever squeeze it in, I would buy the heck out of that DLC.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Why you say that, I find Shiler quite attractive... :)
Her ears remind me too much of big, leathery Ferengi ears, and I don't find those to be the least bit attractive. If I'm mistaken and that's just her hair I'd breathe a sigh of relief, but I don't think I'm mistaken. Maradan breasts also look weird to my eye, like perfectly circular implants without nipples that were attached with an ice cream scooper. Then there are the red eyes which aren't a match for Rebecca's almond-shaped gray's or Laka's huge lambent green's.