camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

camp talk poses pt1

Post by jack1974 »

Everyone will want to know what boardgame is Selith playing! It's an ancient boardgame from the Lizardmen culture :wink: nice tail too!
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by Sylrissa »

Selith looks incredible!, any chance she could teach Elenor how to play?.

These new camp talk scenes are turning out even better then I imagined they would!, good job everyone involved.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote: nice tail too!
You devil, you! :oops:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:I think is just the pose, I checked Loren's original sprite and the arms are the same size.
Anyway, considering the numerous problems that are cursing this sequel I wish that all problems were like that one... :lol: as of today, I only know the new colorist will be able to finish a big batch of new images THIS AUTUMN. That means that already all the camp talk poses could be done after that... I don't know, I am starting to think that 2014 was too optimistic for a game of this size, and perhaps making it bigger was a bad idea. Or maybe just a batch of bad luck happening all together :(
Understood. I'm sure you'll eventually overcome the added obstacles that the latest batch of bad luck has created, and hopefuly you'll be able to make the 2014 target. Looking on the bright side, you're now due for a compensating batch of good luck. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That's for sure! :)
I just heard back from the colorist and assured me he would finish, he's just swarmed by work. Anyway he SEEMS (I use the conditional now!) reliable at least.
Also I just realized that an artist that is making Queen Of Thieves background can also color, so for the other RPG (Roger Steel in particular) I can use him. Hopefully with so many RPG in progress, something will come out before the end of the year! :lol:
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

Whoa that Selith looks really great! I wonder if we can play a special variant of her boardgame with Elenor *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

krisslanza wrote:Whoa that Selith looks really great! I wonder if we can play a special variant of her boardgame with Elenor *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*
I was thinking the same thing :lol:
kuracha-macha
Young scout

Post by kuracha-macha »

Ooooh, that's quite sexy and relaxed at the same time 8D
Kudos.
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

Selith looks great in that image! Both cute and sexy at the same time. * 3*
Meep :3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Breza has really long legs, ehm, hair tail right? 8)