UBM wishlist!

Boxing management simulation game
Ken_Goding
Young scout

Re: UBM wishlist!

Post by Ken_Goding »

So *cough* you're gonna need beta testers, right?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha welcome back :) yes, definitely will need beta testers as soon as the game reaches a playable state. There's still lot of work to do (a 3d game is really a big thing) so probably nothing before June/July. But will post more info when I need them!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4wDUKc ... rofilepage
a new video, boxers don't fight yet, but in the next one they will! :lol:
jokerrr88
Young scout

Post by jokerrr88 »

Freaking stinks this game has gone MIA. I know theres another boxing sim called Title Bout but that game bores me to death and you have to do freaking EVERYTHING and there is no carreer mode. BOOOORRRRIIINNNGGG!!!! I finally find me a boxing game that is fun (missing a few features though) and it goes MIA...this stinks.

OOh and whats up with the game scoring, I just fought a 10 round fight where it came out a Unamious Draw 33-33??? Huhh are we not using a 10 point must system?

Also

Why is there not 3 Judges scoring the fight?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I have some news about this, the last coder quit the project but sent me the sources. So if I can find another coder that knows Unity3d I can resume working on this game, though won't happen soon for sure.
About the judges there are 3 but I was displaying only the sum. When/if I manage to finish the sequel will make it more realistic (apart boxer names, or boxing associations, since they have trademark/licensing issues).