House of Chavez release 1.0.1

A psychological horror VN/adventure game with yuri romance
jack1974
Pack leader

House of Chavez release 1.0.1

Post by jack1974 »

Today I uploaded the final release on itchio: https://winter-wolves.itch.io/house-of-chavez
The game will also come out on Steam probably later this month: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1965 ... Of_Chavez/

Thanks to everyone who helped me making this game. I'm happy about the result considering this was my first try at doing both an adventure/VN and a psychological horror game, I think it turned out well :)

What's New in 1.0.2

- added Patreon backers in the credits "thank you" section
- added more hints during day 5 to remind the player to clear the hidden garden in case they get lost
- fixed wrong date of Maria's life in the clues screen (the right one is the one you find while examining the tomb at the cemetery)

What's New in 1.0.1

- by popular demand, now Normal difficulty will allow skipping minigames after three failed attempts. Easy mode instead will allow instant skipping from the first playthrough!
- fixed a wrong hint text when examining the rune letter before discovering the book
- fixed a bug that was triggering the whole sunset cliff scene even if you were giving Dolores the scarf in another point of the story!
- added more hints during first night puzzle

What's New in 1.0.0

- fixed a crash while replaying the image of "Shared Gelato" achievement in gallery
- added final image of Dolores and Adriana in hotel room
fleetp
Druid

Re: House of Chavez release 1.0.0

Post by fleetp »

Wonderful artwork!
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thank you :) yes I'm pretty happy about the look of the game!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I feel like I must be dumb. The hints tell me to click stuff, but nothing happens when I click stuff.

Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Well, ok, I figured it out. That hint is not helpful.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah no, that text shouldn't appear at that point !! only later after you found the runes book. So it's a bug :)