development thread

A mature dating sim with optional volleyball simulation https://www.winterwolves.com/volleyballheaven.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: development thread

Post by BobTheMob »

Even though I’ll *probably* never get this for the aforementioned reasons (and really do wanna support ya, Jack–just wanted to let that be known :) ), even I need to comment on this:

If this is supposed to deal wid (PHILLY-Speak) volleyball–a sport that involves a great deal o’ moving around, lunges, jumps, the like–just how in the blue Hell is she supposed to get anywhere wid hair that damn looooooooooooooooooooong no doubt holding her down?! :P Haha.

As always...ya know the rest. :P
KagenNoTsuki
Young scout

Post by KagenNoTsuki »

Chambara fans? THAT'S ME! WOO! Super excited for this game now!
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

^-^ Beach Spikers on Gamecube was one of my favourite games on that system (was Sega's "Virtua Volleyball" so to say)
Could make your own awesome players and enter Sega Beach Volleyball Federation's grand tourney ^^

Yup, this title's quite welcome! (Add Beach Spikers/Virtua Tennis type gameplay, and I'll buy it ten times over)

:o This game HAS to have japanese voice-overs if you do them!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha sadly my match simulation is not so advanced as you can imagine! :lol: :oops:
Rincewind
Young scout

Post by Rincewind »

Speaking of Volleyball games, I remember fondly playing Dig & Spike Volleyball for the SNES.
The female beach volley part, I don't think that I ever played the male indoor version.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes those 2d arcade volleyball games were nice. But mine is just a simulation, not arcade :)
Rincewind
Young scout

Post by Rincewind »

jack1974 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:59 pm Yes those 2d arcade volleyball games were nice. But mine is just a simulation, not arcade :)
Yeah... but yours has yuri, and therefore is superior!! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Finally I'm starting to review the code of this game! It hasn't been fully scripted yet, but as each "part/chapter" is finished, I do my usual process of reviewing everything (which makes the game "final", with music, coding, etc).
Won't be out this year for sure but at least making progress towards the final game :) As you can see the language will definitely be different. There's more "fuck" in a single sentence than in 5 other games of mine lol
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I look fucking forward to this game!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You fucking better do!! :lol: