Progress Report

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Progress Report

Post by jack1974 »

lol this scene. I think the hair is actually the only thing that looks fine in Kaitlyn in that moment... :lol: :lol:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 am Image
This gave me what I think might be a cool idea: is it possible we'll ever see crossovers in future games? :)

Also, something I just noticed w/ Viktor's apron: is that a blood stain? If so, from what?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If this game does well, there's a plan (long term of course) to make more with same "world" (which includes paranormal stuff in modern days).
That could be a blood stain or not, he does various tests in his lab. Once you read the story will be more clear :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good news, scripter emailed me today with even Kaitlyn/Sabrina path finished. She already sent me Brandon/Sabrina last week.
Which means that now I can take a break from CL and playtest this new full path. Once I've done it, the game is basically 50% finished. I haven't coded the actual scheduler yet but I'm keeping that as last thing (since it should be easy this time).

Miakoda (the writer) is finishing Tyrone's path now, so there's still the full Diana path left to write plus the various endings. Anyway as I said if the game it's not finished this year, it should be early next year :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

dammn Katsumi is really CUTE! A pity that...
NO YOU CAN'T ROMANCE HER!!!
My apologies :twisted:

first scene in the Brandon/Sabrina path. I didn't know that you needed a shotgun to work on a record store... :o
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

INTERESTING CHOICES!!!!!! 8)
(they're pretending to be lovers to avoid someone)

I like how in this game each scene has several variations based on previous choices. In this scene for example you can refuse to pretend to be Sabrina's boyfriend, and in the next scene the dialogue will change to reflect that :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I laughing myself while writing this post :lol:
Yes that's ANOTHER secondary character that you CAN'T romance!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Who knows, maybe if the game does well and if Rebecca has time (which is hard) we could try to make another game with all the secondary characters of this one. Judging how they turned out, would be worth it :wink:
Jokes apart, I REALLY like that girl outfit... ahem! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Nice fantasy outfit :)
It would be cool one day to hire Rebecca and draw one of my RPGs...she draws fantasy stuff well!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 am Image
Haha I laughing myself while writing this post :lol:
Yes that's ANOTHER secondary character that you CAN'T romance!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Who knows, maybe if the game does well and if Rebecca has time (which is hard) we could try to make another game with all the secondary characters of this one. Judging how they turned out, would be worth it :wink:
Make. It. Happen. 8) :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Finished playtesting Brandon/Sabrina route :) can't post screenshots of the ending scenes because of spoilers, but that one above yes (don't worry, in the game what is this "order" willl be explained).