Progress Report

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
Pace675
Druid

Re: Progress Report

Post by Pace675 »

Maruok wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 pm
Miakoda wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 4:11 am Sorry, my GF is the one with the whip, and she is a jealous mistress ;)
Ok Jack, so here's the plan: whenever you feel this to be necessary, you call Miakoda's GF, and tell her to take out the whip.

Doesn't matter WHO does the whipping, as long as it gets the job done

:mrgreen:
This so much! XD

And what Bob said!

Is she romanceable? XD :twisted:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

And while I know how everyone on these forums always asks if characters like this one can be romanced... I'm more like: What the-?! I want to PLAY as this character!!! :twisted: :lol:
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha that character in question is Halima from "the Dingirra game" but I'm not talking about her yet, since that game won't be out this year (too many things to do already!).
Back to Love Bites, I'm quite optimistic I'll have to take a break from Cursed Lands to code/playtest the game in the next months (which means should be out this Fall as planned!).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As announced, taking a break from Cursed Lands while writer catches up, and working on Love Bites :)
first scene with Brandon/Viktor, where you discover what he really does and his "laboratory" :twisted:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Ya said "first scene with Brandon/Viktor"...that doesn't mean this is exclusive to yaoi things is it???

I love sci-fi kindsa things! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Each character is a whole different path, that's why I said that. The first Kaitlyn/Viktor scene will be different (might take place in same location but the dialogue is completely different).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So in practice in 2 days I playtested the whole Brandon/Viktor. I also started Kaitlyn "version" of Viktor's path.
Of course it helped a lot that it was already well-scripted (I just double checked, added some sounds/effects, etc) but I really think once the writing is all done, this game could be finished very quickly :)
Made more progress (considering the overall project) with it in a week than Cursed Lands in 3 months... lol. That's why I say that RPGs take so much more time!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

BobTheMob wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:25 pm Ya said "first scene with Brandon/Viktor"...that doesn't mean this is exclusive to yaoi things is it???

I love sci-fi kindsa things! :)
Nope. Not exclusively yaoi. You can choose to play as a male or female, and there are 2 male romances, and 2 female romances. I worked on Viktor's path first, then Sabrina, then Tyrone, and Nadia's will be final.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

And here's the PROOF!!!!!!!! (lol, like there was any need). Viktor path playing as Kaitlyn:
that's what I always said when I dated girls. I was even generous and extended the time to up to 5 minutes was an acceptable delay :o :twisted:
haha, I hate people snoring too, but I agree it's a bit of an extreme measure :mrgreen:

Like PSCD, there are various moments of humor but also more serious/sad/romantic ones. I'm mostly posting the funny situations/jokes because those works best in social networks, but don't think the game has ONLY those funny moments :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

being an horror dating sim, situations like the one above aren't missing obviously :mrgreen:
Bad Joke: that's where Nicole went! She was killed by Viktor. Now I know why Nicole yuri will never come out! :twisted: :twisted: