Art Thread

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Art Thread

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Someone here might recognize a familiar face... and not just the face :mrgreen: :o
I--no, WE--the male players of your games--are DEMANDING that ya have a game that includes all the female characters not romanceable in this game to be such at some point! 8)

And expect riots if we don't get it...! :evil:
(Possibly only kidding.) :mrgreen:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Jules was romancable in an old game, along with her twin sister. "We are three"
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

This art is great. Proportions are good, art is beautiful/vibrant, hair is gorgeously done, beefy men, love it. I feel like the only other artist youve had that really competes with this one is the Loren artist.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think Loren's artist is the ULTIMATE artist! :lol:
He was able to draw everything well: male/females, monsters, sexy stuff (obviously) but also armors/items, etc. Really a notch above everything else. But he was unable to color anything (that's why the coloring styles is different in several games with his art).
Rebecca (this artist) is of course very good, though since her style is not "pure manga", some people don't like it. She colors REALLY well, the CGs of this game use an even better coloring/shading, and she draws body proportions very well.
Downsides - she doesn't draw nudity or anything too hot.
Like for everything, finding the perfect thing is hard and more often than not I have to make compromises. For example, I think also Queen Of Thieves artist is great, but is super busy so for him doing the art for a game takes 1 year minimum (if not more...).
Another artist who is good I think is Undead Lily artist (the one who also redid PSCD art, though I prefer the UL style).
Thedefdref
Young scout

Post by Thedefdref »

I personally love the art style that is used in the manga version of PSCD and undead lily. I don't know why but i love manga style :)
But i also like the art style that is used in Love Bites and can't wait to play it :mrgreen:
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

I think most people here like a style, based on their own romance interests.
Love Bites artist draws the classic yaoi muscular males better = better artist. Same for UL/PSCD. To be honest UL artist draws well even females :)
But I've seen this many times, people judging art, based on their own romance preferences. While a good artist should be good no matter if draws what you like, no?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think Rebecca also draws well women. I might be biased because I saw all the underwear outfits and the yuri ending CGs... :mrgreen:
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:15 pm I think Loren's artist is the ULTIMATE artist! :lol:
He was able to draw everything well: male/females, monsters, sexy stuff (obviously) but also armors/items, etc. Really a notch above everything else. But he was unable to color anything (that's why the coloring styles is different in several games with his art).
Rebecca (this artist) is of course very good, though since her style is not "pure manga", some people don't like it. She colors REALLY well, the CGs of this game use an even better coloring/shading, and she draws body proportions very well.
Downsides - she doesn't draw nudity or anything too hot.
Like for everything, finding the perfect thing is hard and more often than not I have to make compromises. For example, I think also Queen Of Thieves artist is great, but is super busy so for him doing the art for a game takes 1 year minimum (if not more...).
Another artist who is good I think is Undead Lily artist (the one who also redid PSCD art, though I prefer the UL style).
I feel like I'm exactly like Loren's artist :lol: I always sucked at coloring but I draw very well, I'm always soo afraid that I would destroy the drawing if I color it so I usually leave it as it is, I color only the digital drawing but it usually takes me 30 times more than it took drawing it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Something for yaoi fans:
seems weird but they're really going to work in that scene. And not "work on their abs" :twisted:
(also because there's no need! lol)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

after Choose Your Own Adventure, Choose Your Own Death :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
On a latter scene, Brandon asks Viktor what to do if the curse can't be stopped. And I'm not going to say anything more about this :)