Cursed Lands version 1.0.13 (full content)

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
grey_duck
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.9.1 (full content)

Post by grey_duck »

There goes my weekend...

At least it will be well spent!

Edit: or not... I loaded my save from just before the end of Act II, and when Zachary and Valerie stop talking to me, it goes to the "the beta ends here, please roll back" screen. Not sure what's up with that.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:49 pm Strange the value is decreased only AFTER the fight is concluded. So if you reload to before the battle, it should keep the old value.
I narrowed it down a little more. It happens consistently if you save in the town arena screen after winning a fight. Loading that save subtracts an additional battle. Leave the town arena screen before saving and it's all good.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I can visit Sir Cedric repeatedly on different days for the same event.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

grey_duck wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:21 pm Edit: or not... I loaded my save from just before the end of Act II, and when Zachary and Valerie stop talking to me, it goes to the "the beta ends here, please roll back" screen. Not sure what's up with that.
I had the same issue. Delete all your existing files before extracting the new ones. Don't worry about your saves, they're not kept with your game files.
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

franka wrote:I had the same issue. Delete all your existing files before extracting the new ones. Don't worry about your saves, they're not kept with your game files.
Running through itch.io, that's not working. I may need to try downloading the file directly and installing elsewhere.
grey_duck
Young scout

Post by grey_duck »

Okay, I uninstalled the game from the itch.io app, downloaded the zip, installed the game in a completely different directory, and still had no luck. I have a save from right before the 2nd full moon fight, so I'm going to try playing from there just to see what happens.

Edit: Fought the battle of Grimoire again. Didn't help. Ah, well. 'Twas a fun way to spend my lunch break.
Last edited by grey_duck on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I just checked, the same thing happens to me now, it must have crept in there with the latest update to 0.9.1. Looks like you'll have to wait for a fix.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

A Giant Spider afflicts me with Spider's Net. Now WarBear's Bear Hug extends the duration of Spider's Net instead of inflicting Slowed.
Akar Dorn
Young scout

Post by Akar Dorn »

Same with "The beta ends here" stuff :x
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Lady Geraldine supposedly gave me a parting gift, but it doesn't show up in my inventory.