Cursed Lands version 0.8.9

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
myoksy
Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.8.5

Post by myoksy »

first combat of the second full moon, my PC is on the left panel for available chars. clicking on her icon made it vanish. some side effect of your party-of-6 fix?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ugh yes, though that shouldn't have happened. I tested many times :(
I probably should just leave how it was before, non consistent but at least not bugs like this one...

As always if you have a save before that happens/after would be very useful.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the save. Haha the bug it's insane: in practice in your "select your party", you had Dasyra selected (yellow border). So when you click on your MC in the "review your party" screen, it still remembers you had Dasyra selected in reserves, and swaps with her (but she is not in the selected team so you get an empty space).
This is probably the most crazy bug ever. Luckily I noticed that Dasyra was selected in the previous screen, otherwise I'd have spent hours trying to find out why... :lol:
myoksy
Druid

Post by myoksy »

nice one : )

the two fights were actually quite interesting, without the PC and only 5 chars. still not especially _hard_ but I had to be more careful to win
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool, will do the 0.8.6 update shortly with this party bug fixed (since can break the game :lol:). Then for today I don't plan to do any more updates, but will still read the posts of course :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.8.6

Post by jack1974 »

Updated it, of course the party bugfix doesn't work retroactively - you need to be able to rollback at least to the "select your party" screen, otherwise doesn't work (with your save myosky is possible since I used it to test the fix).
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

when trying to do jaspers recruitment quest on my male half elf i can't get past the character selection screen my half elf doesn't show up all the other characters are there but not my main and so i tried again and made a new half elf same problem except now it doesn't even go to the character selection screen grimere docks option disappears after i click on it and no character selection screen i have the save of the first thing but not the second sorry
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Can you send me the save? thanks
edit: Nevermind! I found the reason, I was using an old method just for that quest, that's why wasn't working (I had a save exactly in that point too). Will make sure all other missions use the right method and update the game.Thanks
myoksy
Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.8.7

Post by myoksy »

0.8.1 release notes wrote:in some early battles you could kill a Lizardman with Sylrissa with one hit!
just started a new hard game and this still works (though with only one of the two lizard thieves, the second would survive with 1 HP left)
myoksy
Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 0.8.7

Post by myoksy »

- Shield Bash: on lvl 1 description says 2 turns shut-down, but this was increased to 3
- pre-emptive strike: it is not guaranteed that my party will act first