Romances and more

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Romances and more

Post by jack1974 »

First of all, there is the updated romances with Nuala/Vaeril bisex, so in practice only Leena and Jasper aren't.

Second, with this game I'm trying something different. Usually, in most games, when you reach the sex/love scene, the romance ends. In this case (also for the kind of story) you can sleep with more than one, and then there will be the usual jealousy scenes that forces to pick someone (we have to choose a character for the ending/epilogues after all :mrgreen:)

I don't know if people will like it or not, but I wanted to try something different this time. Of course I don't plan to allow the player to sleep with ALL characters in a single playthrough (though would be fun to unlock a special "casanova" achievement :lol:) but will be possible with more than one.

After you "set" your romance, there will be more bonus scenes (with 2 bonus CGs) of your relationship with the chosen character, as "couple". Something that never happened in my other games, but many times people asked.
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Re: Romances and more

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Neat. More romance options!
jay_clark
Young scout

Post by jay_clark »

Why is it that almost every Winter wolves game I have played, the hot red head is always gay? Can you at least make them bi in the future? Some of us like gingers.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jay_clark wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 am Why is it that almost every Winter wolves game I have played, the hot red head is always gay? Can you at least make them bi in the future? Some of us like gingers.
Agreed, esp. since (for those who haven't played SOTW)
Spoiler:
it HURT to have to kill Chalassa after such a beautiful ending w/ Althea. :cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

jay_clark wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 am Why is it that almost every Winter wolves game I have played, the hot red head is always gay? Can you at least make them bi in the future? Some of us like gingers.
Haha I never noticed it until now to be honest!
In Love Bites the two main characters are red, though probably it's not the same :mrgreen:
However, Sylrissa's hair is as red as Leena I think?
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

Yeah but ... but she is "alien", and red headed "aliens" don't count or something like that is the answer you will get.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...Now I can't help but wonder if this game, which had not been announced when I wandered off, was created entirely so that people would stop bugging you about dating all those random background characters...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no. I started this 3-4 years ago, about same time as Loren 2 started, but this time the writer managed to make progress so I can finish it next year. But having the nagas romance was a good idea in any case!