Art thread

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
felyarpg
Young scout

Re: Art thread

Post by felyarpg »

i can't wait to play with the character creator!!! :-P
My only doubt with making new characters bi now...is that certain romance will have more (m/m and f/f) while those who prefer straight romance would end up with less. As it was the graphic at the start, it seemed all had equal choices (one straight male, one gay, one straight female, one lesbian, and a male and a female bi). Am I wrong? :-|
I don't mind if there are many bi characters, or if all are bi, I just think the options should be equal.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The thing is, even if a character is bisex, it's not like in the game he/she goes with another person (not like Amber to be clear). It just means that will be interested in you no matter if you play as male or female protagonist.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

adding the new commissioned enemies into the game. This "double head" zombie is particularly "cool" (in its own way lol). Not sure if to keep the backlight effect of the top image or not. Thing is that the other enemies don't have that, so probably I'm going without it (otherwise I should add that effect to all existing images...).

Also if anyone has a good name for that kind of monster. I mean, calling it "double head zombie" or like I have now "zombie monster" could be improved I think :mrgreen:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Two-Headed Horror of Terrible Doom!

or

Bob and Irving.

I'll be serious later.

Is it a zombie with an extra head sewn on or what?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's a mutated zombie! :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

It grew an extra head on its own?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, well this is a fantasy game, there are flying dragons and earrings that can cast lightning spells, so it's not that surprising :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

What about Etin (Pretty sure that's what those 2-headed creatures in LtAP were called, right? The dudes that were in the desert where Mesphit was unlocked?) Revenge, something like that?

Or maybe something to do w/ Kratos, since the head on the right looks sorta like the Greek god of War in the video game series.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes a zombie Ettin (I think it's written with two "t") could be a solution indeed :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

But an Ettin is a giant. Are they two-headed zombie giants?

Nothing wrong with "Zombie Mutant" or "Mutant Zombie" though.